BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may make a t-shirt like I did with the La Push party....something Vampy baseball related....off to re-re-re-re-re-read Twilight and find something highly amusing to put on a shirt....

There'll definately be something in there!!

I may make a t-shirt like I did with the La Push party....something Vampy baseball related....off to re-re-re-re-re-read Twilight and find something highly amusing to put on a shirt....

I'll probably end up doing the same, I still have loads of iron on letters left from ET lol

i really cannot decide what to wear for this i cant make my mind up whether to just go casual with like a baseall top and nice jeans or the whole way with like a baseball outfit like skirt top socks the lot :S

whats everyone else doing casual or well basically fancy dress lol

:)

hellppp!

I want to bring these -

http://i42.tinypic.com/1tapnb.jpg

Would they be classes as weapons? Lol. they are foam, I promise!

Yeah they should be fine! Me and my sister are hoping to get some blow up ones lol! Ha ha ha we should all have a baseball game that night! Not that I'm any good at it but it'd be fun!

i really cannot decide what to wear for this i cant make my mind up whether to just go casual with like a baseall top and nice jeans or the whole way with like a baseball outfit like skirt top socks the lot :S

whats everyone else doing casual or well basically fancy dress lol

:)

hellppp!

I'm gong fancy dress! But at the end of the day just go in what ever you're most comfortable in!

I want to bring these -

Yeah they should be fine! Me and my sister are hoping to get some blow up ones lol! Ha ha ha we should all have a baseball game that night! Not that I'm any good at it but it'd be fun!

I'd be up for a baseball game, haha! :D

We're wearing the leggings, high socks, converse and a baseball top or shirt. We cannot wait!

I want to bring these -

I'd be up for a baseball game, haha! :lol:

We're wearing the leggings, high socks, converse and a baseball top or shirt. We cannot wait!

Awwww so coool! Ha ha ok we should def have a baseball game then if we can!

I want to bring these -

I'd be up for a baseball game, haha! :(

HMMMMMMMMMMMM day think bout that 4 a second ME+HEELS+RUNNING= NO CHANCE lol!!!!!

Supose i could bring ma trainees wid me tho.........

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK cant wait am a lil excitable got ma material thru tday yay cn start designin nw......

xxx

I want to bring these -

I'd be up for a baseball game, haha! :D

HMMMMMMMMMMMM day think bout that 4 a second ME+HEELS+RUNNING= NO CHANCE lol!!!!!

Supose i could bring ma trainees wid me tho.........

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK cant wait am a lil excitable got ma material thru tday yay cn start designin nw......

xxx

Save your heels for the Volturi Ball - get your trainers on! It's BASEBALL themed. Even Rosalie had her flats on! :D

Yes Karly (Ma Monkey Man) wear your trainers when we play baseball ha ha ha! Actually no, wear your heels! It'd be quite amusing to see! LOL! Yeah very true....even Rosalie wore flats!! Lol I was thinking bout baseball/rounders earlier and how that normally there's a person on each base and how that can't have been possible with the Cullens as there's only 7 of them! Sorry that was such a random thought lol!

Yes Karly (Ma Monkey Man) wear your trainers when we play baseball ha ha ha! Actually no, wear your heels! It'd be quite amusing to see! LOL! Yeah very true....even Rosalie wore flats!! Lol I was thinking bout baseball/rounders earlier and how that normally there's a person on each base and how that can't have been possible with the Cullens as there's only 7 of them! Sorry that was such a random thought lol!

They're fast enough - they wouldn't have needed people on bases. Trying for the home runs every time! :pyth:

• 2 months later...

Almost got my Rosalie outfit together yay. Just need my hat which by the looks of it to get it i will have to custom a navy hat also does anyone know why rosalie has a G on the front of her hat instead of a C like the other cullens? I will also have to custom my leggings with a navy strip down the side cos its impossible to find a pair of fitted pants/leggings like hers lol

Alos if anyone has an idea where to get a pair of grey gloves similar to rosalies i will be forever greatful :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...