BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

I have no clue at all what to do with any of the themed parties, I normally do not do these kinda things cos firstly I haven't got a creative bone in my body, nor do I have the talent of sowing or money to splash out on expensive costumes, and yes me living in Norway it would require some money to get these kinda costumes..

Does everyone dress up or are someone just doing bits and pieces and mostly wear normal clothes? LOL..I feel like I haven't got any clue of what to wear for the basball theme party or the 1920's themed party. The Volturi thing I may be able to tackle.

But the rest? NO idea. I need all the help I can get... I got a cap, I got trainers and I got a grey with blue stripes Bon Jovi baseball shirt lol. I guess I could wear that but it isn't twilight related lol

Edited by Marystat

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue at all what to do with any of the themed parties, I normally do not do these kinda things cos firstly I haven't got a creative bone in my body, nor do I have the talent of sowing or money to splash out on expensive costumes, and yes me living in Norway it would require some money to get these kinda costumes..

Does everyone dress up or are someone just doing bits and pieces and mostly wear normal clothes? LOL..I feel like I haven't got any clue of what to wear for the basball theme party or the 1920's themed party. The Volturi thing I may be able to tackle.

But the rest? NO idea. I need all the help I can get... I got a cap, I got trainers and I got a grey with blue stripes Bon Jovi baseball shirt lol. I guess I could wear that but it isn't twilight related lol

I am from Denmark and went to ET1, I dressed up for all of it. But it was hard and one of the costumes I found the day before :o I also don't have a lot of money, but I went and looked in all the second hand stores I ccould find :)

I was a baseball player at ET1 so my costume is sorted :)

100_5656.jpg

I am the one with the blue cullen hat on the floor, I think Im sorted. Any suggestions further?

Hey awsum outfits but jst a quick question. wer did u get the baseball tops??? did u just buy a plain white one and draw on the strips???

Edited by Officially_Robsessed

100_5656.jpg

I am the one with the blue cullen hat on the floor, I think Im sorted. Any suggestions further?

Hey awsum outfits but jst a quick question. wer did u get the baseball tops??? did u just buy a plain white one and draw on the strips???

hey thanks

i looked everywhere for 20s baseball outfits or outfits in general and baseball pants are impossible to find in england so i opted for leggings and a long shirt so i didnt need pants/trousers/shorts etc.

The two girls standing (im the one in the blue cullen cap on the floor) made their tops from white shirts and added stripes, sewed on a pocket and sewed their names and 1901 on the back

Mine is a Chicago cubs baseball jersey, Edward is from chicago in the 1900s get it :D, and the cast wear the chicago cubs hats in the baseball scene like the one im wearing. but mine was signed by kellan, "its just a game babe!" anyways....i got my shirt new from ebay :)

By the way anyone looking for the PERFECT baseball socks there are some in topshop atm that are absolutely lush and match the cullen baseball costumes from the film to a tee!

Uh-oh, I'm rubbish at web based research for costumes & making them

If anyone finds something in the style of Alice's baseball outfit pretty please post :P

If it comes to it and I don't find an outfit i'll raid the wardrobe and try to put an outfit togeather :P

I spent like the last week trying to find something, but its so hard and expensive :P

I was thinking of going as one of the characters but I will either create my own outfit or probably end up going as Jasper :P

Edited by domino

My first thought... well great I need to get baseballs and a baseballbat.. my second thougnt hmm.. not not be a good ide and flying from Sweden to London with a bat. :thumbup: But I have the baseballs! Its going to be so much fun

I think me and soph (my sis who is coming to the con with me) will def have to have pink & black baseball uniforms lol its just gotta be done, need a 'team name' to print on the back (or front) though, something good lol any ideas? xx

100_5656.jpg

hey thanks

i looked everywhere for 20s baseball outfits or outfits in general and baseball pants are impossible to find in england so i opted for leggings and a long shirt so i didnt need pants/trousers/shorts etc.

The two girls standing (im the one in the blue cullen cap on the floor) made their tops from white shirts and added stripes, sewed on a pocket and sewed their names and 1901 on the back

Mine is a Chicago cubs baseball jersey, Edward is from chicago in the 1900s get it :o, and the cast wear the chicago cubs hats in the baseball scene like the one im wearing. but mine was signed by kellan, "its just a game babe!" anyways....i got my shirt new from ebay :)

By the way anyone looking for the PERFECT baseball socks there are some in topshop atm that are absolutely lush and match the cullen baseball costumes from the film to a tee!

wow thank u, u r a lifesaver i had no idea wer the hell i was gonna get a baseball top and was sure it wud cost a fortune. lmao. And u r so lucky kellen signed yer cap. im soooo jealous hehe, and i actually didnt kno that the C on ther cap meant Chicago cubs i thought it was for Cullen just, woops silly me hehe.

ne way thanx for the help

great jobs on yer costumes. sounds like u all put alot ov work into them :o

I'm the same Tanja for LFACC. Though I'm flying within the UK. I'm ringing the airline I'm flying with to see if I can have a baseball bat in the hold

But a plastic one would be ok wouldn't it? I still think it is ok though to check with the airline first yeah :-).

I'm the same Tanja for LFACC. Though I'm flying within the UK. I'm ringing the airline I'm flying with to see if I can have a baseball bat in the hold

But a plastic one would be ok wouldn't it? I still think it is ok though to check with the airline first yeah :-).

I called the airline I'm going with and they strongley adviced me not to travle with anykind of bat. To bad.

If anyone is going for the Jasper look, Amazon are having a sale on thier Fruit of the Loom stuff, and there are some tops just like the one Jasper wears reduced from 11.99 to 2.20. Though they are long sleeved, you can always alter them :blush: Mine arrived this morning, and its perfect. Im going to take it to my Nans tomorrow to have her make it a 3/4 length sleeve :YAHOO: Just type in Fruit of the Loom in Amazon :YAHOO:

Hey all i already hav my dress 4 da masquerade ball yay lol early i no...

Im sooooo makin ma own outfit 4 baseball no exactly how i wnt it cnt wait it gna b ace!!

Am jus prayin Kellan goes, wud soooo love 2 meet him hmmmmmmmmm lol :D xxx

Hey all i already hav my dress 4 da masquerade ball yay lol early i no...

Im sooooo makin ma own outfit 4 baseball no exactly how i wnt it cnt wait it gna b ace!!

Am jus prayin Kellan goes, wud soooo love 2 meet him hmmmmmmmmm lol :D xxx

Ha ha ha and I thought me and Emma would have to be restrained if Rob goes! I think me and Emma will have to restrain you if Kellan goes ha ha ha!

I hope Kellan does go though! And Jackson! And Rob ofcourse! And Ashley!

OMG everyone is already planning their outfits and here i am open mouthed thinking what the heck could i wear! Help someone! I want to get some thing but im a poor person after getting a ticket for the event! Any one got any idea that has a price range under £30??? LOL. :wub:

since im so useless at any sport involving a ball. or a bat, or both, but pretty good at any sport NOT involving a ball or a bat or both, im thinking of going as a cheerleader :P

although, i dont know where im gonna get an outfit from, so will probs end up going in my black/ white rowing top, and some leggings

If you did a cheerleading outfit what colours would you do? I'm sure one of the girls on the board used to commission cheerleading outfits but will have to see if she still does or not. Short of that you can get alot of stuff for a cheerleading costume off ebay or at local school uniform shops.

whatever colours i can! im trying to get an outfit from my friend,, but i dunn :// can't buy one - no money, like at all! im still in £30 debt from the actual convention ticket!

Yeah I can see how that could be a problem! You got a while till the convention though. Let me know if you manage to get any costume funds. Maybe you could do a Forks High School student cheerleader.

well, i have nearly finished paying my mum off for the actual ticket, (only £12 left!) so i will have money, but its going towards a dress for a party im going to in july, so after that, im gonna buy material for the masquerade dress, and for the cheer costume and make it myself, or adapt a high school musical one :P

OMG everyone is already planning their outfits and here i am open mouthed thinking what the heck could i wear! Help someone! I want to get some thing but im a poor person after getting a ticket for the event! Any one got any idea that has a price range under £30??? LOL. :D

You should make it yourself as "ma monkey man" aka my sister (lol) is doing! A hell of a lot cheaper! I'm not that clever though so I'm gonna design a baseball shirt and get someone else to make it! Orrr you could wait a little longer to nearer the time when hopefully you'll have more money?

OMG everyone is already planning their outfits and here i am open mouthed thinking what the heck could i wear! Help someone! I want to get some thing but im a poor person after getting a ticket for the event! Any one got any idea that has a price range under £30??? LOL. :BRUISED:

Hey huni i gt ma dress from ebay for £15 n i think delivery wa bout the same, der sum gorgeous stuff on their u shud definitely ava luk!! n as my sis (twilight obsessive) sez u shud attempt 2 make ur own like me dat way itl b totaly original n jus da way u wnt it (and alot cheaper lol) gud luk babe xx

TEAM EMMETT 4 LIFE XXXX