FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - 7pm tonight

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I will be making the first guest announcement tonight at 7pm! :wub:

I know you have had a bit of a wait for the first guest for Abrams Inc but I hope you will feel it was worth it! :D

I am very excited about being able to bring this person to the event and I anticipate a big rush on ticket sales at 7.01pm! Anyone thinking about Gold passes might want to be quick off the mark.

Anyway, I hope to see lots of you here at 7pm and I hope you like our first guest! You never know, I might give you a clue or 2 during the day, so guess away! :D

In fact, first clue is that we have been trying to get this guest to appear at one of our events for several years now, and we are very pleased that finally we have been able to secure them! :D

Mark :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I can't await it!!!!!!!

And this is NOT a joke now:

I was dreaming this night that a guest is announced!! Well, it will be not that one I dreamt :)

Anyway :) weeeeeeee

During the day, I'm hoping for a hint what show it will be :YAHOO: (LOST LOST LOST, please :D )

Edited by Bregi

Even though I can no longer attend this event, I'm still looking forward to seeing what ME pull out of their bag of tricks for this event, on what could possibly be a great event.

My guess would have to be John Terry just because he is a main character in Lost and also was in Alias and is someone I can believe SM / ME have been trying to get for sometime.

7pm?? Too bad, I have no internet at the moment at home *sigh* So I have to wait til tomorrow to see who is coming.

But I've got my gold ticket yet :D

Anyway I very happy about this news :YAHOO:

At this time I wont be on a computer too, but for this reason I use my phones internet for the first time :D

My guess is John Noble, as he was in Lord of the Rings which may be why they have been trying to get him for years.

I can't wait! I'll be here from 6pm refreshing like crazy! :D

I'm already refreshing almost every minute xD

These topics get me through the day ^-^

My guess is John Noble, as he was in Lord of the Rings which may be why they have been trying to get him for years.

I can't wait! I'll be here from 6pm refreshing like crazy! :D

I'm already refreshing almost every minute xD

These topics get me through the day ^-^

And me, and I wouldn't mind John Nobel either, he is HILARIOUS in Fringe and hey I love LOTR too :-D.

LOL Same. I can't wait. I'll more than likely be booking my ticket tonight so I have to decide what one I want to go for.

This is a great day, a brand new Lost episode AND a guest announcement, what more could you want?

It's a Miles centric episode :P I love him =)

I now go to the orchid, to get this day through a little fast :D:poki:

John Noble has actually attended a London Film and Comic Con a couple of years ago. :D

Oh, I didn't realise that LOL. Thanks Queen Sindel.

Now I'm jealous I didn't meet him LOL!

Edited by Lambourne

I don't watch Fringe, but John Noble was very nice when I met him aaaw.

I would like Michael Emerson more than anyone else ... although I don't think I could cope. It would be like that idea that a mere mortal can't hear the voice of God without their brain exploding. Or my eyes would burn out of my skull like Pamela in Supernatural when she 'saw' Castiel the Angel.

Would be exactly like that if I met Michael Emerson. Probably ....