FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - 7pm tonight

Massive Events

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As you have increased the announcement time up 1 hour, can I ask for this hint? :poki:

Is it someone shown in the Abrams Inc. website banner??? :)

The answer to that is 'Yes'! :P

Mark :D

WOW ! now I'm really really excited !! :) Thank you for that info :P

Is there someone who can take the picture and post it here with the ones who already have been on a event cut out? :)

Edited by Bregi

As you have increased the announcement time up 1 hour, can I ask for this hint? :poki:

Did you have to look to check, or are they so big in the show that you know automatically they are on there?

Lost, Alias or Fringe is next question!!

• Showmasters Admin

Did you have to look to check, or are they so big in the show that you know automatically they are on there?

Well! There are so many people on that banner that I could have guessed but I did also check just to make sure I wasn't giving anything too much away! In fact, there are so many people on there that they tend to get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Mark :P

I had a dream about Matthew Fox last nite- a sign maybe lol? I hope not as I can't afford it just yet!

Lambourne, EDR is in the banner :poki:

MARK- you said "they get Lost"- hint maybe? :D

Edited by Lizzy

As you have increased the announcement time up 1 hour, can I ask for this hint? :P

Well! There are so many people on that banner that I could have guessed but I did also check just to make sure I wasn't giving anything too much away! In fact, there are so many people on there that they tend to get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki::D

I had a dream about Matthew Fox last nite- a sign maybe lol? I hope not as I can't afford it just yet!

Lambourne, EDR is in the banner :D

AWESOME!!!! You never know, she was in Roswell so maybe they have been trying to get her for several years?

there are so many people on there that they tend to get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

Is that a clue? :P LOL

It'd be a bit of a random sentence if it wasn't! Lol! :P

That's why I made this YEEEE post, so it's a lost guest, and all the ones on the banner are GREAT you can't have done something wrong (except if you took one of my favourite and I'm dying on a hart attack when I refresh and see First guest announcement - Michael Emerson ) xD

• Moderators

My only problem is that if it is Michael Emerson, then it's bad for me, as it means my inevitable death.

I'll either die from shock from the announcement, or I'll die at the event itself from excitement.

So yes, as much as I'd love it, part of me would quite happily take Paulo instead. Though the poor guy didn't even get put on the banner :(

My God, could 7pm actually come any slower?

My only problem is that if it is Michael Emerson, then it's bad for me, as it means my inevitable death.

I'll either die from shock from the announcement, or I'll die at the event itself from excitement.

So yes, as much as I'd love it, part of me would quite happily take Paulo instead. Though the poor guy didn't even get put on the banner :(

I'd rather it was Nikki :(

Exchange Michael Emerson to Josh Holloway and you'll get the same reaction from me. :(

But I agree with lams, I think it's Terry O'Quinn.

Exchange Michael Emerson to Josh Holloway and you'll get the same reaction from me. :(

But I agree with lams, I think it's Terry O'Quinn.

I'd be excited either way lol..but yep I'd have that same reaction if it was Josh Holloway...LOL

Omg wow! I have been waiting for an announcement for like, ages! :( (Did anyone else check the page twice a day? .... Just me? :() It's too exciting!

*Raises hand*, but more than twice a day.. lot more^^

Haha yeah me too... but I thought I wouldn't look too scary :P

I honestly feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown right now. I can't cope. If it's any one of those people on the banner I will die. DIE.

My gut feeling is Terry. Last night I was rewatching S1 Eps 4 and 5 (for the millionth time), and I was having a moment over how incredible he is. Like, I always think he is amazing, but I was nearly in tears, hahah. IT'S A SIGN.