HILTON HOTEL CODE for room bookings

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

I will call them again in the morning! Appears there are no rooms under the promotional code for Sunday now!

I will stress to them that this is getting a little tiring and can they please just allocate a decent number of rooms to each night so we don't keep having this issue.

Sorry to all of you trying to book. It should be very simple and yet The Hilton are making a real mess of it.

I will post tomorrow when I have spoken to them.

Mark :o

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Mark

don`t know what you said to them or it may have been the helpful chap in the states but just managed to book a family room. :D

This means i can let my hair down friday night, thats if i had any.

Mick

Edited by starfighter

I will call them again in the morning! Appears there are no rooms under the promotional code for Sunday now!

I will stress to them that this is getting a little tiring and can they please just allocate a decent number of rooms to each night so we don't keep having this issue.

Sorry to all of you trying to book. It should be very simple and yet The Hilton are making a real mess of it.

I will post tomorrow when I have spoken to them.

Mark :wub:

This whole trying to book a room is turning into a complete farce.

Family rooms are not available, yet people seem to be able to book them.

The Hilton reservations team tell you different things depending on who you speak to.

**** up in a brewery springs to mind.

SORTED! Managed to book what we were looking for.

Edited by Zibal

It's working for me now. I finally got it.

I think that the problem I had is that I was logged in while trying to get the reservation (I had done a HiltonHH thingie to get airmiles). I tried this time without logging in and it worked.

It's working for me now. I finally got it.

I think that the problem I had is that I was logged in while trying to get the reservation (I had done a HiltonHH thingie to get airmiles). I tried this time without logging in and it worked.

if you didn't already know - you should still be able to add the Hilton HHonors details after you make the reservation if you still want to collect the points/miles (by going to view/change the confirmation and adding under Guest Details...?)

... ignore/disregard if you'd already worked it out, but thought would point it out in case <shrug>

• 2 months later...

I got it all sorted out today, a twin room for me and my mum at the convention price on the Saturday night. The lady on the phone at the Hilton was very helpful and understood straight away when we said The Hub 3 and gave the promotion code. We'll be coming up on the Saturday morning so we didn't need to book for the Friday night, hopefully I won't miss too much on the Friday. It's a deluxe room and looks really posh on the hotel's website, thanks for the code SM and ME. :whistling:

Edited by Doctor Who

Try calling.

Yeah, that's what I would advise too. I booked my hotel room on Saturday with the code and it was all fine and worked out. I hope it works out for you too Torchwood:) and anyone else who needs to book their rooms. :lol:

I have recently lost where I was going to stay. I'm wondering if the Hilton would mind if me and some friend booked a room for say 3 people and then put like... 10 people there?

Not sure of the numbers but we're poor :thumbup:

I have recently lost where I was going to stay. I'm wondering if the Hilton would mind if me and some friend booked a room for say 3 people and then put like... 10 people there?

Not sure of the numbers but we're poor :thumbup:

As long as you don't actually tell them!

Well, the twin rooms have two double beds in, even though they are only meant for two people.

Myself and three friends stayed in one of those rooms at the Hilton in Maidstone before AND the hotel knew about it lmao. I'm surprised they let us get away with it, but they did, quite happily.