FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least if everyone else is nuts; I won't be alone on that one. :wub:

Waheyy, this sounds like it's gone be fun. (: Well, there's still 6 months; but it's better than a year. I can't wait for October to come. Everytime I say that, my Mum calls me crazy 'cause we're going to Turkey in June and she's excited about that. I just keep saying 'Screw that, unless James Marsters is there, I'm not interested.' :wub:

I remember the first con I went to, my two daughters were very worried about me going alone, so my youngest came with me to that one. They very kindly didn't object to me going to the next one alone, but did warn me about meeting up beforehand with strangers. :angry::thumbup:

But I hope I'll be able to get to town in time for a meet up. :wub:

There's a macdonald's next to the Radisson Edwardian (think I spelt that right) there's also a good pub up the road from the Radisson. I'm sure someone on here know's the one I mean.

There's supposed to be a macdonalds somewhere... I'll probably be at heathrow a whole day before the fun starts, better safe than sorry when traveling that far.

There's a McDonalds next to the petrol station opposite the hotel. No need to go as far as the Radisson!

I think were looking for more of a pub then a mcdonalds.

Hey, could you add me, hubby and daughter please?

:thumbup:

yes, added you!

Edited by Sazzzy

I'm kind of weird with T-shirt shapes, so if we decide on one, can I have the stamp to use on a shirt of my own? (hope that made sense :P)

Yeah one of he idea is to use t-shirt tansfers...... So you'd sort out your own shirt )

On the topic of t-shirts we really need to start thinking of something! Ok guys thinks caps on!

Yeah, it's just that when someone said there's a McDs outside the Radisson, I thought I'd point out that there's one closer.

oki doki thanxs! if you know anyd ecent well sized pubs in the area thatd be great?

I'm kind of weird with T-shirt shapes, so if we decide on one, can I have the stamp to use on a shirt of my own? (hope that made sense :P)

Yeah one of he idea is to use t-shirt tansfers...... So you'd sort out your own shirt )

On the topic of t-shirts we really need to start thinking of something! Ok guys thinks caps on!

Im up for the transfer idea, probubly easier and cheeper for everyone.. Do you know think SM will do a shirt for this tho?

• 3 weeks later...
how about meeting at the hotel - then move onto somewhere else.

This seems easier to me. Whatever the majority says, though.

I vote yes on the meeting at hotel, simply because those of us who aren't from around there would have no idea where to go

how about meeting at the hotel - then move onto somewhere else.

This seems easier to me. Whatever the majority says, though.

I vote yes on the meeting at hotel, simply because those of us who aren't from around there would have no idea where to go

My thoughts exactly :)