FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

Pffft! stalking james will be harder and more crowded! :wub:

True. I say we kidnap him instead!

Just kiddin', honest! We'll stalk you and will ogle him, and have lots of fun! :D

you could just hang with me instead of stalking me :WAVE: thats welcome tooo :WINCE:

Sounds good! Though I'm afraid you'll all shun me for not being much of a drinker... :lol:

No worry Sotia. You can chill with me and Hos cause were not really drinkers either :) were going to just hang out :)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worry Sotia. You can chill with me and Hos cause were not really drinkers either :) were going to just hang out :)

Its sazzzy (im with kim so im on her account) and naaah of cause i wont mind u not drinking. A Lot of my friends wont be so its all good :)

and i'll add u both to the list wen im on my account lol :)

Thank you :thumbup: I have always felt a bit off when in the UK cuz I don't drink much (was there for studies, or to visit students, so as you can imagine everybody was three sheets to the wind on a nightly basis, but me:P).

I smoke tho. Any smokers' places left?

Edited by Sotia

Personally I think we should find out what pub it is we are meeting up at and book an area or something? At least that way they are prepared for our appearance and not gobsmacked when 50 crazy buffy fans walk through the door =p