FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added your boyfriend... and nope, im thinking like a weatherspoons coz cheapness

but think beast idea wud be to go look at pubs wen im down in london and see what wud fit us all

Am a geek. So . . . I was using google earth today to see what was close by. It looks like very little to be honest. I found a few pubs and the The Pheasant seemed the better price wise. Am scottish so frugal with cash. Am not sure if there is a weatherspoons close by. Am happy to help you look.

I think if pubs have a function room they'll often let you use it free if you've got a minimum number of people coming and intending to buy drinks, so we could ask around for somewhere that does that? Then there'd be lots of space :(

Is it possible to add my bf Sam too please?

your welcome and yes i will add sam.

and yeeh, like i said i think its gunna be better if i go to the pibs in person on the tuesday wen i get into london and have see whats on offer.. and if all else faisl.. outside the thistle/mc donalds it is. lol

your welcome and yes i will add sam.

and yeeh, like i said i think its gunna be better if i go to the pibs in person on the tuesday wen i get into london and have see whats on offer.. and if all else faisl.. outside the thistle/mc donalds it is. lol

if we do McDonald's can i do my whole Placard sign with McMurder painted in dripping red :chair:

to be honest i think its a huge ask of you so thanks for doing all the hard work sazzzy

• 2 weeks later...

Just go in there anyway they can't kick us out just cos we are a big group!

we're like 50 people.. wow!! XD

a lot of people = a lot of money if we buy something :D

Exactly there is so many of us that will make alot of money out of it so they won't kick us out, Reserving an area is just a pre warning that we are all coming in if they don't let us reserve without charging us we will just go in away.

Yes i will add yous all up and yeh.. me and gemm are gunna fo talk to a few pubs on the 27th and see if we can reserve some tables if not then we'll just give heads up were coming.

Yep we are and as soon as we find one we will post it up so if you can't make it on time you can always come and join us after :D