FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you meeting?. Theres a nice pub just down the road, turn left out of the Thistle and its about 5 mins down the road on the right. Most attendees normally end up here at cons and the food is nice as well. we'll be going here during breaks for dinner i expect.

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

okies count me in as a maybe for now until i know what other Spuffy Realmers are doing (cos yes I is a spuffy fanfic girlie :P )

i love design 2 with the character but i think i'd hafta do the iron on version and steal the piccies and theme idea cos i totally don't look good in regular t's, i'd hafta do a v-neck style of my own (totally NOT to show off boobs, god peoples, gutter brains!)

and just one more little :D cos i can!!! squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Hi everyone. My daughter (forum name - ImCookieDough) and I will be flying in from the states. Would love to meet everyone! Our flight will be arriving at 7:30am, so I think we can manage and afternoon meet. :D

The t-shirts are great. We don't have a whedonian # though.

Hi everyone. My daughter (forum name - ImCookieDough) and I will be flying in from the states. Would love to meet everyone! Our flight will be arriving at 7:30am, so I think we can manage and afternoon meet. :D

The t-shirts are great. We don't have a whedonian # though.

Brilliant!

If you want a Whedonian number just post a message on the Whedonian thread and I'll give you one :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll definitely be there, I arrive at the hotel the day before so I'll be itching to get out and about with other people who're nice and crazy... cos really what better people could there be to hang with.

I love the shirts by the way, design number two in particular made me smile.

I really like the front of the first one. Looks very good.

Not as exciting but in honour of James was thinking about putting some of my favourite Spike quotes on t-shirts. So far I've got that I think would make good ones "Out. For. A. Walk... Bitch!" and "Get up. Get out. Get drunk. Repeat as needed."

Would be cool if there were a load of us with similar/matching t-shirts though.

Ooh, could you add me to the list as well please!