FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up for the transfer idea, probubly easier and cheeper for everyone.. Do you know think SM will do a shirt for this tho?

Just saw this........

It says on the website that as part of the gold package there will be an " Exclusive convention t-shirt"

So i think the answer is yes, but for gold ticket holders ;) Maybe they'll put one or 2 in the auction?!?!?

On a differnt note, 3/3.30 is fine by me :dance: Gives us a while before the con officially starts............

Edited by Elspeth

Im up for the transfer idea, probubly easier and cheeper for everyone.. Do you know think SM will do a shirt for this tho?

Just saw this........

It says on the website that as part of the gold package there will be an " Exclusive convention t-shirt"

So i think the answer is yes, but for gold ticket holders :D Maybe they'll put one or 2 in the auction?!?!?

On a differnt note, 3/3.30 is fine by me :D Gives us a while before the con officially starts............

they somtimes do another one for us to lik buy and gold get that and the exclusive one lol

On a differnt note, 3/3.30 is fine by me :angel: Gives us a while before the con officially starts............

might have to meet up with you guys later plane doesnt get in till after 4.30 (which kinda sucks now - at the time i thought yeah will mean no waiting around in hotel room till the con starts)

what time does the con usally officially start???

well registring is at 2 so.. 3/3.30 give everyoen time to get there packs and get there room?

great idea! but still it will also be good to know where the actual "meet up party" will take place, just in case someone is late... that way they'd know where to go....

Can I still tag along also? It it's not to late....

I mentioned earlier that I really would like to come and I finally have my flight booked with the right times and everything. So I'm willing and able if you can/will still have me :). I'm totally gonne skip my last college/class legally to be there in time (I asked and everything) :thumbup: I will arrive at the airport (LHR) around 14.00h. The meet-up would be around 15h, right?

xoxo Aivy. I'm so excited that I can make it! Cos unlike Elspeth I'm still alone (and a newbie) :P