JACKSON RATHBONE

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling (Alice style premonition) that we mgiht get to meet Jackson, I thought on Friday we might get to meet Billy and voila he was the first guest, I amazed myself lol.

I really want to meet Elizabeth, Rachel, Micheal and Anna also.

He needs to come to ET2! I managed to stay in (only half-joke :thumbup: ) denial that he was coming to ET1 and was just a surprise guest, even up until the Sunday evening where they had something great for us after the Ending Ceremony...

So yeah, needless to say, I'd love it if he came!

Aah, to have 100 Monkeys play too... *sighs*

I actually dreamt on the Sunday night that when we were driving back we saw them randomly playing in some park on the outskirts of Northampton! We stopped and listened, and were late for school the next morning, but it was so worth it.

If they do get him, then it'll literally be my dream guest being announced! :blink:

i would have thought that would have been 1 obviouse as of face book lol and two i got the time off the day that the tickets ran out ......

oh and i still call it twiglet i have a silver twiglet...its very pwitty....i got it after work tonight and damn right you missed me could you imagin how much fun i could have had upsetting you over chinnington....

I got to stare at kellan and peter all day i think i could manage Jackson, as i did feel he was under represented at the weekend.

Jason Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease get Jackson.

ps and if you could see to it in your infinate wisdom Michael would be nice too lol!

Jackson would be a dream come true for me - he was awesome in the film! I mean it was a dream come true meeting Kellan, Peter, Ashley, Justin and Christian but I am a huge Jalice fan and now that I've met one half, would consider it all my Christmasses come at once if I could meet the guy who brought my beloved Jasper to life so wonderfully :P

Jackson for ET2 all the way!!!