JACKSON RATHBONE

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) YES PLEASE!!!!! i'd literally die screaming if Jackson got announced. My phone would disintegrate from all the phone calls i'd have to make telling everyone. My friends doors would be dented from me bashing them in. :badwind: My ears would bleed from screaming. ;)

Needless to say, if Jackson is announced, youtube will suffer the fangirliest video ever. :angel:

AND IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT!!! :badwind:

PLEASE GET JACKSON!!!!!

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP!!!!! :badwind:

:D YES PLEASE!!!!! i'd literally die screaming if Jackson got announced. My phone would disintegrate from all the phone calls i'd have to make telling everyone. My friends doors would be dented from me bashing them in. :chair: My ears would bleed from screaming. :YAHOO:

Needless to say, if Jackson is announced, youtube will suffer the fangirliest video ever.:D

AND IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT!!! :poki:

PLEASE GET JACKSON!!!!!

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON THE TOP!!!!! :wub:

lol Well if that won't get us Jackson nothing will!

• 1 month later...

I think I'm becoming rather sad....because I am getting SO jealous of other fans that have met him and a little erm....well too excitable over him! :P

Those new pics of him in Vancouver last week - I about flipped out....I'm pathetic! :lol:

So...I know if he's not anounced for this, even though I know I shouldn't get my hopes up and there's always next time and I WILL (hopefully) meet him eventually, even though I tell myself all that...I shall be disapointed for a bit.

PLEASE bring him to ET2 - drag him by his guitar strings or something.... :D:P

Jackson *daydreams* :YAHOO:

Am I the only one who cannot resist smiling when you see him smiling, it's so contagious. I'm not one of those creepy fans who stalk him, I wouldn't even scream if I met him. in fact I probably wouldn't say anything at all, I'd be too nervous :WAVE:

But yeah he seems like a generally awesome guy and for it would be a privilege to meet him :D I'd be a bit annoyed if he was a last minute announcement though, since it wouldn't give me time to get him something :P

Jackson *daydreams* :WAVE:

Am I the only one who cannot resist smiling when you see him smiling, it's so contagious.

No, you're not the only one...his smile is totally infectious!! It doesn't matter what mood I'm in - I see his smile and then I find myself grinning like a loon!!

*sigh...goes back to laying on the bed and watching Beautiful People simply for Jackson (and Kyle Schmid!)*

• 3 weeks later...