Kellan for ET2

kegan5

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too. i can't stop thinking of things i coulda said to him but instead i just stared ;) next time ill be more prepared cuz it was my first convention!

Me too! So glad there is some else thinking the same thing. i also need to re do my photo cos i was over smiling and it looks really cheesy. Bring Kellan Back!!!!!

I kinda nodded and smiled, then if they talked to me I'd reply.

Although I blurted out that I had the same watch as Kellan. Ha, was slightly embarrassing but SO worth it, because he was like "Ah, no way, that's so cool. These watches are awesome, does yours talk?"

I was like "Yeah, press that button there,"

He pressed and it told him the time, and he mimicked it, hahaha. It was the most surreal 5 minutes of my life. :D

My Mum (Twilightmum49) spoke to Kellan on Twitter last week and asked him if he was coming back in October and he said no because he was attending another Convention at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Defo want Kellan to come back....was in the guest encounter on the Saturday with him and even got to sit next to him whilst he had a cup of tea....VERY surreal!

I have started a group on facebook to get him and Peter back so please join up all!!