Kellan for ET2

kegan5

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KELLAN WAS AMAZING!

Can we please bring him back, I wanna hug him again as I completely embarassed myself in front of him on sunday, he gave me this massive hug and I like, was so excited about it that I madee this really weird squeaky noise....he looked at me so funnily.

BRING HIM BACCKKK, so he can do the impression of his face on the truck again =D xxx

Hands up who wants Kellan back for ET2 ? ;)

He had to be the nicest and funniest guy I've ever come across. Gummy Bear.

I've everything crossed to hope he can make it to this con x

I <3 you for starting this thread!!

Kellan was just the best thing about the weekend for me even tho I do now have a teeny Peter/Carlisle crush!!

Ryan and Tanner need to come back too.....they're just dudes being bros lmmaaooo!

TEAM EMMETT 4 LIFE!!

xxx

Hands up who wants Kellan back for ET2 ? :D

He had to be the nicest and funniest guy I've ever come across. Gummy Bear.

I've everything crossed to hope he can make it to this con x

I <3 you for starting this thread!!

Kellan was just the best thing about the weekend for me even tho I do now have a teeny Peter/Carlisle crush!!

Ryan and Tanner need to come back too.....they're just dudes being bros lmmaaooo!

TEAM EMMETT 4 LIFE!!

xxx

I'm first in line for Ryan and Tanner.... form a queue lol

im hoping he and ashley will come back i wanna get the lacrosse film signed...doubt it will come out over here though and i play lacrosse which is anoying because i was going to see it even if ashley and him wernt in it lol.

<-- starts a conga

Kegan5 was you at the kellan guest encounter on sunday??? I think i remember you from your pic (even if it is small)? I was the blonde in the pink hat :lol:

Yeah aw I remember you, you were sat next to Ryan yeah?

aw, well the Kellan one was good fun his friends were asking really random questions, they learnt how to get a taxi over here since they seemed to have failed, they were talking about going out in London, new moon filming etc

<-- starts a conga

Kegan5 was you at the kellan guest encounter on sunday??? I think i remember you from your pic (even if it is small)? I was the blonde in the pink hat :lol:

Yeah aw I remember you, you were sat next to Ryan yeah?

Yeah i was sat next to ryan he was so cute lol and i had no idea what to say so i just stared lol will try to remember how to speak next time lol but that bear hug at the end was well worth the money lol he squeezed me so hard lol