Co-producer Sarah Jane Adventures (TV series) & Writer 10 episodes

Writer Torchwood episode Something Borrowed

Writer Bad Girls

Writer Captain Scarlet

Writer The Bill

The_Sarah_Jane_Adventures_intro-702298.jpg

news-aa-philford.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0285828/

Phil has written episodes for many famous British TV shows including 'Something Borrowed' for Torchwood. He is the Head Writer of the second series of The Sarah Jane Adventures and has recently been confirmed to be writing one of the 2009 Doctor Who Specials with Russel T Davies.

:P Just one episode? Good job I like the Sarah Jane Adventures Lol!

But hey, I'm not going to be ungrateful, it's another guest isn't it!? :D

Yep agree - plus SJA's doesn' appeal

Grateful to the last 3 guests - but in my opinion (and before anyone goes off on one - it is only my opinion)

wasn't excited by any of the announcements. Sure they are all very nice people but I would have preferred guests who have had more impact in the series. for ex - last years Sara and Anthony both played characters - Carys & Tommy whose episodes were centred around them.

• Moderators

Can I just please ask people to try and be polite in announcement topics?

I know people feel they're allowed to voice opinions and it's 'freedom of speech' etc, but guests CAN come on the forum (and have done in the past) so if it's not someone that interests you then you don't have to post in their announcement topic :P

Now all we need are James Moran and Joseph Lidster who are both incredibly fan friendly and would be cracking guests!

I second that. James Moran would be a great guest and would probably be really up for it.

I've Twittered to him about if he'd like to come and he said he would if he was invited by Showmasters! XD So how about it Showmasters? Can we squeeze another in?

What an intriguing guest! I look forward very much to hearing what he has to say.

I add my respectful plea to approach James Moran as an additional one. It would be most interesting to see two writers on board, especially if they have differing views about the characters (though I don't know for sure what Phil Ford's views are, so this idea might be moot).

Thank you for inviting Mr. Ford along, and thank you, Mr. Ford, for accepting. :)