26 members have voted

1. 1. What type will you buy?

• Gold
    • Silver
    • Standard
    • Child

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I now have 7 ppl and we all want to go for Gold. And we will, but not until at least 1 guest in announced, maybe 2, depending on who they announce. Plus I am waiting on an announcement as to what discount will be applied to ppl who attended Lockdown last year, unless this has already been announced and I missed it!

Yea I think thats what most ppl are doing. I just hope showmasters arent waiting for ppl to buy tickets BEFORE they announce guests

I hope, they don't think that way :wub:

See, I'm going to the Chevron 7.2. And I think the big run for the tickets started after announcing Jason and Joe.

So I hope, they will coming up with a great guest for this con either (and I hope soon *sigh*) and then everything's going to be fine ;)

• 1 month later...

Words can't describe how much I want to go to this event but if something isn't announced soon I won't be able to go at all. I have so much stuff to pay for and I'm not booking a ticket until a Lost guest has been announced. Money is tight at the moment and I can possibly just scrape enough for a silver ticket but not for much longer, I'll probably have to settle for a standard ticket and just buy photo shoots with the Lost guest/s at the event. Hopefully something will be announced soon though.

:P Okay, I did it. I've just bought a gold ticket.

I had so much fun at the Chevron 7.2. For that event I bought a gold ticket because of the two main cast guest from Atlantis but in the end I had more fun with the three other guests. So buying a ticket should not depend on the guests. And having a seat in one of the first rows is so much fun (and cool if you'd like to take pics without a flash).

But still I keep fingers crossed for a good guest from LOST or Fringe :(

Do yourself a favour Gem and check it out.

It really is quite good.

It has plenty of twists so you can't always figure out what is going to happen next and has featured great cast such as Jennifer Garner, Greg Grunberg, David Anders, Terry O' Quinn, Amy Acker, Gina Torres, Quentin Tarantino and many more.

I'm sure I have seen the complete 5 series boxset going for less than £50 so it's a bargain too.

• 1 month later...

I booked my ticket today, I can only afford standard but it's such a relief having it booked, now all I have to do is buy the photo shoot tickets when there available and save up for the hotel, hopefully the Park Inn will still have room's left in 2-3 weeks time...

• 2 weeks later...