Jane Russell & Ernest Borgnine - is it true?

sydney_bristow

I've been posting and suggesting Jane Russell for a while now - I really hope this rumour is true. If so, you can put me down for 4 gold tickets, and about 20 autographs!!

(PS I was the one who originally suggested Tony Curtis too - and we got him in the end :D )

Jane Russell and Borgnine recently did a show in Burbank California, and I believe Russel does that show quite often.

As for Borgnine, he's married to that Tova woman on QVC flogging her perfume every so often, and I think she herself is quite high up in the QVC empire. If only folks could leave messages trying to get her to get him to do UK shows... :)

I really WOULDN'T trust any rumour you have heard. It's just that...a RUMOUR. Take it with a pinch of salt. Personally, I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Nor I. You hear that, sydney_bristow??? You aint fooling no one. STOP SPREADING RUMORS/HOAXES FOR THE FUN OF IT.

Edited by nicky

One would think if it wasn't true someone from showmasters would have commented in this thread to quash the rumour before it turns into chinese whispers.

If they replied to deny every rumour

a) they'd get no work done.

:D the one day they missed one, everyone would assume it's true.

c) people would 'fly a kite' by posting every possible name as a rumour in the hope of forcing out early announcements,

No guest is attending the event, unless officially announced - and then only if they actually make it.

Nor I. You hear that, sydney_bristow??? You aint fooling no one. STOP SPREADING RUMORS/HOAXES FOR THE FUN OF IT.

Well I could have been completely honest and say it was Dave Phillips I overheard saying it, but I know then that everyone would have come on here and had a go anyway. I can hand on my heart say he was telling someone "we already have Jane Russell and Ernest Borgnine signed up." I heard it as I walked past, and my partner commented on it as well. And for your information I dont come on here and start rumours off, I was just relaying what I heard

Edited by sydney_bristow

• Moderators

Gossip Gossip Gossip.

You lot are like a load of old women talking over the washing line.

I am not going to deny that rumour or confim it.

But let,s just say Diamond passes are selling well for next year's event already.

Now can i please sort out this years show !!!!!

There's no need for hostility though. The guy made a thread asking if its true or not. He didn't make an announcement or start rumours that these guests were coming. He asked showmasters a simple question and is waiting for showmasters to give him a simple reply. I don't see the harm in that considering it's a public forum.

Edited by Barni

I don't think thats what the mods are here to do. As far as I'm aware most of them are only here to moderate the boards and don't actually have anything to do with getting guests to attend the shows so often aren't in a position to confirm or deny any of the rumours on here.

Hasn't this thread kind of run its course now? Dave has given an answer so there can't be much more to say on the subject.

This is now very similar to another thread where indio made a phone call to Dave, and then pretty much straight after blabbed to the whole forum the discussion he'd had. Not even stopping to consider the fallout. A rumour has now got the public fired up when in fact there could be no truth to it.

Can we please just have this topic closed and show some patience.

Edited by DisneyDude78