post your photos

Bestdamnfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vintageSW77,

Can you please lay off being rude about the guests. You have also made a number of derogatory comments about other people's fandoms, including your signiture. Is it really necessary to be rude and condescending about what other people like or know? Can we not just accept that we all like different things?

You're a big Horror and old school actor fan. That's great and no one has an issue with that. Can you please afford the new Sci-fi/Fantasy fans the same consideration.

We all have things we like and don't like. Please continue to be positive about the things you DO like and try and stop being so out rightly negative about things you don't. Yes we all have our opinions and I'm not saying you can't have or voice yours. But I believe you have taken it past voicing your opinion to being personally rude, and that is just not pleasant.

You have a great enthusiasum for what you love, I've seen it in your posts about horror and Dr. Who. I know you could be using that to help make this a more fun place to come and talk to like minded people, were as at present you are contributing towards the negativity on this forum. And that's a shame.

Stuart.

ok maybe my humour is a bit off

but my negativity is always tongue in cheek

ill hold back my dislike for certain shows

i apologize

Edited by vintageSW77

• Showmasters Admin

vintageSW77,

Can you please lay off being rude about the guests. You have also made a number of derogatory comments about other people's fandoms, including your signiture. Is it really necessary to be rude and condescending about what other people like or know? Can we not just accept that we all like different things?

You're a big Horror and old school actor fan. That's great and no one has an issue with that. Can you please afford the new Sci-fi/Fantasy fans the same consideration.

We all have things we like and don't like. Please continue to be positive about the things you DO like and try and stop being so out rightly negative about things you don't. Yes we all have our opinions and I'm not saying you can't have or voice yours. But I believe you have taken it past voicing your opinion to being personally rude, and that is just not pleasant.

You have a great enthusiasum for what you love, I've seen it in your posts about horror and Dr. Who. I know you could be using that to help make this a more fun place to come and talk to like minded people, were as at present you are contributing towards the negativity on this forum. And that's a shame.

Stuart.

ok maybe my humour is a bit off

but my negativity is always tongue in cheek

ill hold back my dislike for certain shows

i apologize

Thank you.

well I went with one goal only, meet Jamie Bamber. Mission complete.

SANY0077.jpg

I saw you walking past me a few times over the weekend and I was trying to figure out what your uniform was (please forgive my ignorance). Now I can see it propely and for more than a couple of seconds all is revealed!

That's a lovely photo of you and Jamie

Edited by Hils

I had a blast!!!Ill post my autographs later...let peeps soak up the hottnes of Michael..(and Me) :D

like Paula I also had a blast at C14 which was the first Collectormania I have been too as I couldnt get to MK before. though the only picture I currently have (which I will post once I've scanned it later :() is the photoshoot with Amber as I havant got the others back as of yet (was using a disposable camera at c14 cos I need to get a new digital camera ;) )

Edited by -Craig-

Love your pics elmo your very prettyful :( where did you get the SPN pic of Mercedes when I saw her. :(

Thankyou!!Very kind words!! :P

I arrived on the Friday..so i got Mercedes and Morena.I knew id be very busy on the Sat/Sun due to Michael.The SPN pic was at Mercedes table-the girls at the table didnt realize it was actually from SPN they assumed it was from Buffy.

I think its an awesome photo-she's smokin' hot-even with fangs and blood!! :wub:

I went for Michael....And boy did i get him!!!

lol like Paula went for Michael, I went for Amber and well I got her too as you can see in the pic :whistling:

meandamberbenson.jpg

right now thats the only picture I've got to post right now as Im still waiting to get the others back though I may post my autographs later so anyway there you go!

Edited by -Craig-

Here's a couple of my pics with Jamie Bamber. He was lovely as ever!

MeJamie_Collectormania.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

For more of my pics (and photos hosted with the kind permission of the photographers listed, check out the Collectormania album on my Jamie Bamber fansite: Bamber Bunnies.

And here's the direct link to the album.

If anyone has any photos of Jamie or stories about Jamie from the con that they'd like to share, please get in touch with me using the "contact us" link on my website!