New Event Announcement - Hallowhedon

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! that sucks!

Trains cool....i mean if you get yout ticket far enough in advance and have a railcard you can get it for like £20 return!!!

Buying a Railcard is a very good idea for anyone in the correct age bracket , if you where to buy your Railcard in say July you could have a third off all Journeys during the summer. Then come the con you would only have to pay about £40.00 say for a Manchester to London return and it is valid on any train there and back...So you are not tied to a certain train , which you are with the very cheap ones. Railcards cost £24.00.

I already posted this in another thread, but I really need an answer.

So, the terms & conditions say that they require the names of all atendees at time of purchase of the tickets. I had to purchase a silver programme for both me and my friend, since he's unable to do so, so they're both in my name. Is this okay? Will he still be allowed into the event?

Just to let you all know that there are less than half of the silver tickets left now!!!

*hugs*

SJ

xox

Woo hoo glad i've got mine!!

me too booked it on pay day (tuesday) can't wait :P

I thought of doing that but it will be a lot cheaper driving down my car is quite good for petrol. plus a 5 hr drive would be fun!

i'm hoping so :( lots of buffy chat etc. looking forward to it

My first ever signing event/convention experience was a Buffy one, and that was awful :P

As that was something like 5 years ago, I will allow myself to brave this one :D

just noticed this post! you probably went to the same one as me and yes it was awful but i have been to a few since that have been fantastic so i am leaning on the positive side with this one :(

So, the terms & conditions say that they require the names of all atendees at time of purchase of the tickets. I had to purchase a silver programme for both me and my friend, since he's unable to do so, so they're both in my name. Is this okay? Will he still be allowed into the event?

You might be better to PM or message as the threads aren't always read or some messages can get lost in them.

Hi, I asked this question a while ago and got told that you need to email the lady who runs the website (Jola) with the order number and the names of the people who are attending (you and your friend). The names then get added to the tickets. The email address is info@collectormania.com.

Hope that helps :D

Sorry, I must have overlooked your post yesterday. There's another event running at the moment and I am the only moderator around.

What crazyminx has posted is correct. E-Mail Jola at info@collectormania.com and give her the names. You best quote the order number too, that makes it easier for her.

Hiya guys .......

if anyone is goin from Crewe area.... I wuld love to meet up.. as i hate doin the tube on my own............

I'm goin on the fri hopefully as early as poss as i have friends to meet at the hotel.......

anyone wanna meet up with me at Euston wuld be a bonus.....

email; me

stakeyourheartagain@hotmail.com

hugs shaz xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

There's really not much point in asking unfortunately. They don't comment on negotiations.

Just keep checking, and maybe they'll say "we're going to announce someone on .." :blink:

I know there are some guests from Buffy and Angel who cant commit until 2-3 months before from previous events i've been to - I dont mind waiting i'll be happy to see anyone from any of Joss' shows and already very happy seeing James and Nick.

Edited by buffy2k