Collectormania Guest List

jamesthehorse

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The people that always moan about the guest list should try organising one of these themselves and see how much work goes into it.

At the end of the day if you dont want to see any of the guests dont go - its simple.

None of the moaners have claimed they could do better though, they 're just expecting in their eyes better guests that they like - if they did organise a show of their own they'd try booking guests they did like probably. They're just saying the guests thus far have no interest to them is all and they wish there were.

It's not a matter of "if you dont like it, dont go" - I dont understand why some people will always say that as a response when they obviously know that's not what the issue is about, that's just a smug answer and lazy argument. It's about not having guests that cater for their interest this time when there could be like they have had before. The moaners want to "want" to go but they want there to be guests or activities that will interest them too to make it even better for them. Basically people telling others to stop moaning only do it cos they like the line-up, they dont care if others dont. And thus I eagerly await someone who hasnt got what they want to tell others to stop moaning :D

Funny how all the people who say others are moaning are ones who like the line-up. If they didnt like the line-up either I'd bet they wouldnt say anything about moaners at all. IMO the only people who are in the right place to tell those moaners to stop moaning (or accuse them of moaning) are people who don't like the line-up either. If you like it then you got what you want so of course you're not gonna moan!! :D:D

Edited by nicky

Maybe Jeff Cohen - thing is I'm wondering how likely it is that I'll ever see the rest of the cast turning up at an event!

If you've already got Robert Davi, Joe Pantaliano, Astin and Feldman all on the same item I'd say go for it, otherwise IMO I wouldnt risk it.

Maybe Jeff Cohen - thing is I'm wondering how likely it is that I'll ever see the rest of the cast turning up at an event!

If you've already got Robert Davi, Joe Pantaliano, Astin and Feldman all on the same item I'd say go for it, otherwise IMO I wouldnt risk it.

Nope to all of those - so I'm thinking you're right

Im not fussed about any of the guests this year, think in the last 6 events iv got a total of about 3 autographs.

I see MK as a weekend away from home, Obv i love meeting guests and i miss the excitment of queueing at 8am to get in the center but we cant have everything (unfortunatly) :poki:

lets hope the stalls are good, im looking for 3 maybe 4 harry potter busts while im there! this is the first time I have my car at a CM so i can buy stall stuff and not worry about how im gonna get it home!

im guessing your talking about me sis lol yes im the one who hasnt been out for 3 years due to having a baby, so this weekend il will be kid free and out to party woo hoo, i am only coming for 1 person and thats Michael, he is goegeous and im a huge fan of smallville.

but the main reason im going is because me and my sis have organised a loony meet for all our loony friends, who we met at various cons 5/6 years ago, they are the best ppl in the world to me and i love them all altho i havent seen a lot of them for years and would be great to catch up with them, and also to spend time with my sis coz its not ofent we get to do that.

im so excited, roll on saturday, i got my party outfit ready and im out to get hammered woo hoo

amandaxx

This time there are a couple of guests i want to see namely Amber and Mercedes. This said i have attended every mk event anyway, and no there hasnt always been guests i want to see as i am kinda limited to mainly one show anyway but others i am sure have been happy. I went to LFCC yet there was nobody i wanted to meet as this is mainly for film actors and i'm more into tv but i had a good day out, no moaning from me, i just saved my money for an event i didnt want to spend money on.

Edited by buffy2k

Personally, I'm relatively pleased with the line up. It didn't look too great a while ago and I thought I wouldn't be going, but when M.C. Gainey was announced that pretty much sealed the deal :blink: I had already wanted to see John Rhys Davies and Michael Dorn but when he and then Matthew Lewis were announced I made my mind up to definately go.

I will maybe get John Rhyes Jones, But not sure yet.

I am waiting for more Bond or I wont be going ^_^

I can strongly recommend meeting him. He's a very fan friendly guest (especially if you have kids who like LoTR) and a really nice bloke.

I dont know who this John Rhyes Jones fella is, but I can recommend meeting John Rhys Davies :(

you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of 'em all of the time.

(I think that's the gist of the phrase, can't remember who coined it though)

I don't think it's in anyone interest for the guest list to be poor so I guess

Showmasters must be doing there best !

:cylon: (don't know what this 'smile' is for but I like it anyway) :cylon: