La Push Beach Party

Aakerman

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I bet some people will be wearing heels.

I'm panicking cos my dress for prom is a proper long evening gown type and everyone else seems to be going for short cocktail dresses haha.

Hmm i think a few people are wearing long ones but not many. Im gonna wear a shortish one I have one that I think Im wearing but Im going shopping tomorrow so Ill probs find summit else. I would love to go all out and wear a proper one but cant really afford it, with the Mcfly tix goin on sale!

my outfit for will prob just be shorts n t-shirt and maybe wellies if i can be bothered to bring them if not then just trainers. not really anything actually twilight related lol

I'm with you on the wellies thing, it's a bit errrrm. Thinking trainers or flip flops but then enither really go with the outfit. Aaaaghhh minor dilema :lol:

But then if other people are wearing heels to a beach party think some artistic license is allowed.

my outfit for will prob just be shorts n t-shirt and maybe wellies if i can be bothered to bring them if not then just trainers. not really anything actually twilight related lol

I'm with you on the wellies thing, it's a bit errrrm. Thinking trainers or flip flops but then enither really go with the outfit. Aaaaghhh minor dilema :clap:

But then if other people are wearing heels to a beach party think some artistic license is allowed.

i've bin having to were my wellies all week coz of the snow n cant see them being that comfy to party in lol

think trainers are gonna be easier n more comfy

i think artistic licence is def allowed :)

Well I'm wearing some strappy wedge sandals...not quite heels, but deffo not wellies! (as that would involve me buying wellies...:P)

Most definitely not wellies. I am sick of the sight of them just lately! :smile:

i've bin having to were my wellies all week coz of the snow n cant see them being that comfy to party in lol

think trainers are gonna be easier n more comfy

i think artistic licence is def allowed :)

Hi Emma, getting all excited now, I sure am! :D

I know what you mean about the wellies, I went to work in them a number of days last week.

What u wearing to the parties then?

Edited by amrun quessir

I wear wellies every day of the year anyway, when i'm mucking my horses out haha!

Ditto that - Me too!!! Infact, i'm not going to wear wellies to the beach party to give meself a treat and a day of wearing them!!! LOL :D

Haha I'll be wearing them on the Friday morning :D

It will be nice to have a break from the horseys though haha.

My dads let me off the friday as well - so i get a nice three day break from the little darlings!! :D HAHAHA They'll run rings around him all weekend, they are like naughty children when i'm not about!! LOL

My sister keeps trying to make me go as a native American because I got an outfit for my work Christmas party, but I keep thinking I'll look stupid so I'm undecided! If I don't wear that I probably won't dress up for this party but go all out for the prom one.

I want to dress up as an indian because i thought i would be fun but i dont want to be the only one and me look really stupid :/ If you are dressing up as one or you know if not alot of people are dressing as indians can you please message me thanks (confused lol)