La Push Beach Party

Aakerman

Btw... I was gonna ask if anyone had a pair of size 8 wellies to bring to the con for me that would be great, I have none of my own and tehy wouldnt fit in my carry on bag I'm afraid! Unless tehy sell them in Birmingham airport? :thumbup:

Edited by .Kirst

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw... I was gonna ask if anyone had a pair of size 8 wellies to bring to the con for me that would be great, I have none of my own and tehy wouldnt fit in my carry on bag I'm afraid! Unless tehy sell them in Birmingham airport? :thumbup:

Can always look around in Northampton? =P Bound to have a Shoe Zone or something?

I'm hoping they do! :thumbup: I don't know Northampton too well (at all) so maybe I'll have to have some adventures on teh Thursday :D Maybe my dad will be working in Northampton that day, it would be convenient :D

Otherwise I'll just wear the shoes I'll be wearing over the weekend. My favourite shoes, old as they are :P

Me & Luke have decided on our outfits! :D

We are doing the whole board shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops & sunglasses look... SURF'S UP, BABYYYYYY!!! :D

Cool!

I nearly fell off a cliff last time I wore flip-flops :thumbup:

*Bella Moment, as always*

Were you trying out for the cliff diving team? B)

Cool!

I nearly fell off a cliff last time I wore flip-flops :thumbup:

*Bella Moment, as always*

Were you trying out for the cliff diving team? B)

Not this time, it just HAD to happen after my Mum said "Make sure nobody falls over!".

And of course it has to be me :D I'd totally get into the Cliff Diving Team, though.

As my T-shirt is going to say...

"La Push Cliff Diving Team Assistant- Pushing Shape-shifters Off Cliffs since 2006"

i can name 6 shops within 5 minutes walking distance of teh con that sell wellies so i can easily take you to a shop to find them if you need!

Either jeans or shorts if you're more confident, and a Twilight T shirt! That's what a lot of people seem to be doing :dance:. Most apt would be a La Push/any werewolf themed T shirt, for example the "La Push Cliff Diving Team" that quite a few people have said they plan to wear. And then you can always wear wellies with that if you want to look more wet-weather geared without the hot layers :lol:.

Edited by bewarethepossums

Either jeans or shorts if you're more confident, and a Twilight T shirt! That's what a lot of people seem to be doing :D. Most apt would be a La Push/any werewolf themed T shirt, for example the "La Push Cliff Diving Team" that quite a few people have said they plan to wear. And then you can always wear wellies with that if you want to look more wet-weather geared without the hot layers :lol:.

There's going to be a whole team of La Push Cliff Divers =D