Buffy and Angel guests poll

Buffy and Angel Guests  

61 members have voted

1. 1. If we got any more Buffy and Angel guests who would you want?

• Charisma Carpenter
    • Alexis Denisof
    • Emma Caulfield
    • James Marsters
    • Anthony Head
    • Amber Benson
    • Amy Acker
    • Andy Hallet
    • Vincet Kartheiser
    • Mercedes Mcnab
    • Juliet Landau
    • Nathan Fillion
    • Michelle Tratchenberg
    • Felicia Day
    • Iyari Limon
    • Stephanie Ramanov
    • Tom Lenk
    • Clare Kramer
    • Kristine Sutherland
    • Mark Metcalf

Nathan all the way

he is Captain Hammer! anyone else know what i'm talkin about?

whilst you were doing this, which is much more constructive i decided to buy 3 big bags of Starbursts melt them down and roll them into a ball the size of a grapefruit

I would like more Buffy and Angel guests, be good especially with Nicholas Brendon. I voted for Michelle Trachtenberg.

Would also like to see:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Sarah Hagan

Kirsty Wu

Alyson Hannigan

David Boreanaz

Julia Lee

Gina Torres

Stephanie Romanov

Emma Caulfield

Eliza Dushku

Summer Glau

Any of those would do fine.

I love how Daniels list has all the ovious ones like Sarah, Seth, Alyson and David and then has Kirsty Wu randomly inserted! Always makes me smile.

:smile: and why not?

couldn't really get much of a conversation out of him, he just grunted lol probably just an off day tho

Any they can get over would suit me fine, more the better.

Vote for michelle only cos only met her once and i still have my dvds to sign but would love to meet Nathan but he is pretty busy nowadays with Desperate Housewives and i seemed to have missed him at the other cons he came to over here. clare Kramer is a new mum so i doubt she is doing anything this year either and normally comes over if she can but would love to see her back in the uk next year too.

Any they can get over would suit me fine, more the better.

Vote for michelle only cos only met her once and i still have my dvds to sign but would love to meet Nathan but he is pretty busy nowadays with Desperate Housewives and i seemed to have missed him at the other cons he came to over here. clare Kramer is a new mum so i doubt she is doing anything this year either and normally comes over if she can but would love to see her back in the uk next year too.

What was Michelle like?

Just something I thought i'd do as i'm bored LOL

I only put people in that have done some kind of event in the UK

I voted for Juliet Landau, never met her however everyone says she is a nice lady also Julie Benz & Eliza Dushku would be great guests and both have been to the UK recently.

I love how Daniels list has all the ovious ones like Sarah, Seth, Alyson and David and then has Kirsty Wu randomly inserted! Always makes me smile.

I thought Kirsty Wu was funny in Buffy. She was also in Cry Wolf (great film). I also wanted to meet Sarah Hagan because she was my favorite potential slayer in season 7.

What was Michelle like?

I've met Michelle twice. The last time was at the Ice Princess premiere in Hollywood 3 years ago. She was pleasent both times, at the premiere she took time to speak to all the fans. Would be nice to see her again.

What was Michelle like?

I've met Michelle twice. The last time was at the Ice Princess premiere in Hollywood 3 years ago. She was pleasent both times, at the premiere she took time to speak to all the fans. Would be nice to see her again.

She's done the same signing event over here twice but hopefully Showmasters can get her to one of their events soon!

any of the list would do me but i would also love to meet Eliza Dushku at an event

:wub::D

Definatley. I'd LOVE to meet Eliza. She's an amazing actress, I love her for Buffy as well as Tru Calling - love that! But she's probably gonna be really busy for the forseeable future with Dollhouse in production then promotion...

Anyway, I voted for Amy Acker. Love her as Fred/Illyria, shame she hasn't done that much other stuff since. But she's in Dollhouse as well! :P