any words of warning for sunday goers?

dijon1322

any advice for sunday vistors please pop here

My advice is: go see Karen Allen. She's lovely. :YAHOO:

Other than that, the only thing that springs to mind is to be aware that the talk tickets have to be picked up from a desk behind the talks area. When I went into the con at 9am, many people (including me) queued for talk tickets at the organisers' booth at the front of the hall - until a crew guy walked down the line and alerted us. The info is there in the programme (which I'd seen), but the correct desk wasn't immediately visible, which threw me a bit. Basically, for talk tickets, walk down the side of the talks area and turn left.

Edited by MinkyKnights

How busy was J.Landis today?

It wasn't too bad at all, I got a ticket around 12pm and I was number 350(ish) but it was an open queue by 3.15 (after ticket #250) and that included him having his break/lunch between 12 and then. I think his talk is tomorrow too which might make the wait a little longer but it wasn't anywhere as bad as I expected it to be.

David Anders' flight was delayed I believe so he didnt get there till about lunchtime I was told, so no way to judge his business.

and to Roger_Moore_007, were you in the right building lol? it was extremely well lit in there, no idea what you're talking about

As per everyone else, if you want to meet Christopher Lloyd get there early!! Also be aware that he is not doing any personalisations so it's just the autograph (a few people did ask the question and he politely declinded).

Also have a look around for a photo on the stalls as I personally didn't think it was a great selection.

I asked this in another thread, but I may as well do so here. What were the queues like for David Anders? I plan to get there for 9.15 (for entry at 10), so will I have to wait long? :)

Cheers!

I did the VTs for David today - gave out around 340 and had just about got to open queue before he left. He didn't arrive til just after 1pm and had a 90 minute break due to photo shoot and talk. I know tomorrow is another day, but judging by today you should be ok. Christopher Lloyd however is another matter!!

Christopher Lloyd is pretty manic alright - part of it is down to the fact that most people are getting five things signed, but also he likes a brief chat. to be honest though if you got there at a decent time you should be alright. for those getting there now though you've probably missed him I'm afraid. Margot Kidder is find though. Right now I'm just hanging around for Brad Dourif.

ps - thanks again Star hunter!