AT THE SFX STAND THIS YEAR

SFX

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that myself and the rest of the SFX gang are all really looking forward to this years LFCC.

We have the Doctors Tardis on display with us this year so pop by if you fancy a photo

Ian Whyte the actor who plays the Predator from AVP 1 & 2 is with us this year signing Autographs all weekend too (£10 charge)

CALLING ALL STAR TREK FANS!!

Thanks to our chums at Paramount Home Entertainment They have given me a load of unique Star Trek memorabila to give away, including some really nice Next Gen Puffa Jackets, fleece's, signed DVD's

AND WAIT FOR IT!!!!! 20 STAR TREK TOASTERS!!!! Yes i did say toasters!!!

HOW TO WIN SOME STAR TREK BOOTY?

At 2pm on both Sat and Sunday simply turn up at the SFX stand in a costume and myself and Ian Whyte will judge a winner. We have 10 runner up prizes for each day to givaway too (Any Costume from any show is good enough to enter)

We will have the latest edition of SFX to purchase, and a fantastic Susciption offer exclusive to LFCC!!!!

Your chance to purchase an Exclusive 1 of just 100 new collectable SFX T-shirts!

FREE SFX BADGE GIVAWAY!!! (You asked for them so we have had a load made)

Plus more happening all weekend. Just turn up to the SFX stand to find out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all

Cheers,

Ade x

www.sfx.co.uk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you are coming Ade as I have a Birthday card and a present for you.

See you there from Gemma.

:unsure::P:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hey Thank you Gem. Thats very kind. Im 39 on the Saturday so plan to party hard that night. Anyone else fancy coming out for a beer with the SFX crew then your be all very welcome x

Wasn't sure about coming in costume on the Saturday, but I may have to put on my dress whites now, either that or one of my SG uniforms, not sure yet... :WINCE:

^_^

LLAP :o

Edited by zebredy

OMG, this contest sounds so cool, I just have to find some kind of costume to wear!

Edit: I just had a look at the talks and events and Alexander Siddig's talk doesn't finish until 2.10, does that mean that I would miss the contest?

Edited by Vitani

The last toaster i had was a cool electronic one where instead of going pop, it made a cool buzzing noise and the toast came up really slowly XD Alas, one day it decided to go crazy and it shut off all the electricity in the house...twice, and then after the second time, it started smoking, and so we had to bin it ;) We have not had one since, we decided the grill was safer lol

The last toaster i had was a cool electronic one where instead of going pop, it made a cool buzzing noise and the toast came up really slowly XD Alas, one day it decided to go crazy and it shut off all the electricity in the house...twice, and then after the second time, it started smoking, and so we had to bin it :wub: We have not had one since, we decided the grill was safer lol

It's Toast Jim, but not as we know it ........................................... ;)

Hi SFX

is there any goodies/freebies for people who are already SFX subscribers

Hi,

Yes we will have some goodies, so pop by the SFX stand

Ade

SFX

www.sfx.co.uk

Join SFX on facebook today