What happened to the Jack Coleman "guest announcement"?

I realise at E1 he was only unofficially announced, but we haven't heard any more since then... did it fall through or are things still getting sorted?

xx

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say still getting sorted or it could be a case of they dont want to anounnce that he's for sure just yet incase its a bit like zac and greg last time.

Yeah me and my friends are wondering the same thing I soooo wanna meet him so was chuffed when you said your in talks with him I guess he's fallen through as this was 4 months ago and no news :D

lol, to be honest I was hoping nobody would mention it. I don't want to put them off potentially telling us of possible guests next time if people go on about it a lot (not saying you're going on, Lizzy).

I figured either they're still working it out or there were scheduling conflicts.

Lol, whoops :lol: I should really think before I post!!

Psychosis, t'wasn't my idea lol, a friend who isn't online texted me and asked me to post it lol, so blame him!! :D

Its all my fault haha :(

I brought it up in conversation with lizzy and I said there should be a thread wondering why Jack's announcement isnt up on the guest list.

We just care about jack coleman and hope he does come to eclispe 2 :borg:

Edited by firefly2517

Its all my fault haha :(

I brought it up in conversation with lizzy and I said there should be a thread wondering why Jack's announcement isnt up on the guest list.

We just care about jack coleman and hope he does come to eclispe 2 :borg:

Naughty boy....making Lizzy do your dirty work for you! :o

To be honest, there have been quite a few of us wondering the same thing over the last couple of months. I think we would rather hear anything from "still working out details" to "conflicts have arisen," than forever wonder about it. Or maybe that's just me? :smile:

To be honest, there have been quite a few of us wondering the same thing over the last couple of months. I think we would rather hear anything from "still working out details" to "conflicts have arisen," than forever wonder about it. Or maybe that's just me? :smile:

no your not alone :)

• Moderators

But Showmasters aren't particularly in the habit of commenting on contract negotiations etc.

While I was happy to hear Jack mentioned at Eclipse, I knew it might not happen. As with any guest, you just have to wait and see.

Its all my fault haha :smile:

We just care about jack coleman and hope he does come to eclispe 2 :YAHOO:

Naughty boy....making Lizzy do your dirty work for you! :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: so I was really just a pawn in your evil plans! :D

..hehe

To be honest, there have been quite a few of us wondering the same thing over the last couple of months. I think we would rather hear anything from "still working out details" to "conflicts have arisen," than forever wonder about it. Or maybe that's just me? :WINCE:

Same here. I rather hear if they're still working on him or if he's unfortunately fallen through than keep wondering for five months...

• Moderators

Yes, the point I was making was that they usually make a point of NOT doing it because they'd end up with topics like this every time.

I understand people being curious, but Showmasters shouldn't be under any obligation to comment on contract statuses etc. Especially when there are other organisers that can read, and that can easily cause problems.

As far as I remember, Jason said at Eclipse that he wasn't going to reveal anything for E2 and everyone was really disappointed, hence why he came back and said about Jack in the end.

I prefer they don't announce Jack now, and they will announce him 4 weeks before the event when it will be sure.

To my mind, it's totally crazy to announce actors 5 months before an event... :D

Everything can happen and during 5 months they have time to cancel...

So wait and see for Jack. :YAHOO:

It could be very funny that we learn the last (or 2 last) guest only on Friday evening during the opening ceremony :YAHOO:

Jason said at Eclipse that he wasn't going to reveal anything for E2 and everyone was really disappointed, hence why he came back and said about Jack in the end.

And most of us have bought ticket for Eclipse 2 without information about the future guests... :poki:

So it's not really important to know today who will be the E2 guests. :poki:

Edited by sebastianillyria

• Moderators

Yes, he could be announced and cancel - but at the same time, he might currently be unable to come but it could change, so they might not want to say "no he's definitely not coming" I guess?