Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of tickets currently available for everything.

However, as long as you have ID (to confirm who you are) you would still be able to collect your tickets at the show - the email confirmation is purely your receipt in case of queries.

so if i book an early bird ticket now i will have to pay postage yet collect it at the show?

might aswell pay on the door then? or is there a seperate que for pre orders?

No, you will not pay postage - I'll deduct this at the time of processing your card/order.

There should be a seperate queue at the show for "pre-purchased" and "buy on the day"

I think I've got mine - not sure since the letter's addressed to my dad and he's on holiday at the moment, I'll have to wait until he gets back to be sure, but I think they might be my tickets. *Hurry up and get back dad*!

Hmmm - just read that tickets are no longer being posted! I bought one tonight. Really hope the queue isnt as long as last year. Have got early birt ticket but if I dont get in before the non early bird time I wont be too happy :smile:

Will there be 3 queues? 1 for people with tickets that arrived, 1 for those with no tickets at all and one for those collecting tickets?

Id been wondering the same, but from what ive understood it'l be one queue for gold passes, one queue for prepayed(tickets in hand, and bought online from today until sunday) and people who havent bought tickets at all. Hope this helps! And if its wrong, anyone feel free to correct me!

Last time I went, there was a queue for people buying earlybird tickets on the day, another queue for Gold Pass people and another one for the people who had booked there early bird tickets in advance.

They should be clearly marked with a sign on the nearest door to each queue, but if in doubt just ask someone in the queue itself, most people don' bite and are usually glad to help....

:lol:

LLAP :P