Collectormania Midlands 2 & Sportsmania 3

• Showmasters Admin

Collectormania Midlands 2 1st - 2nd Nov 2008

and NOW Sportsmania 3 will be held at the same show two events in one

so if you are a big autograph collector then be prepared for some big names that come to this event and no other event in the country so keep this date clear you have been warned OK :thumbup:

this event will be a much bigger event than last year

we want to make Collectormania Midlands and Sportsmania 3 amazing and it will be

we will be seeing a lot of you there ;)

jason :WINCE:

I really enjoyed it (Though maybe cos it was smaller, it was less pushy round the stalls!) But (apart from that horrible wind that nearly knocked me to the ground) I really liked the venue, it wasn't too hard to get to... I did get lost once, but I'd just missed the turning and my photographic memory remembers which one it is now! And car park was nice and near, and the hall was nice and big. I'll be there 100%!

we want to make Collectormania Midlands amazing and it will be

we will be seeing a lot of you there ;)

jason :whistling:

i thought the first one great and with your comments im really really looking forward to the guest announcements

cant wait :dance:

Collectormania Midlands 2 1st - 2nd Nov 2008

lots of great guests to come very soon

so if you are a big autograph collector then be prepared for some big names that come to this event and no other event in the country so keep this date clear you have been warned OK :dance:

we want to make Collectormania Midlands amazing and it will be

we will be seeing a lot of you there :D

jason :whistling:

I'm really glad the dates have now been finalised.

I thought the last event was FANTASTIC!!!

It sounds as if Collectormania Midlands 2 is going to be another LFCC. ;)

5 Showmasters events in 7 weeks (not including Sportsmania, which seems to be the same week)..... does no one think this is a really bad idea?

why? they are all over the country, different events with different guests, I cant see the problem apart from the lack of funds for all the autographs lol

:YAHOO:

Lynn

Thats kool I should be there but if this is the same time as sportsmania how can I go to both :S

This on the Sat Sportsmania on the Sunday - Or the other way round depending on guests.

I can't wait to see how the dealers are gonna split as some are mostly sports and some are mostly Film/TV.

Will be an interesting one.... I'll be at Midlands hopefully....

haha man how could I forget cloning but I don't think the world would cope with two or more of me :D

Edit: If guests are good I like to spend the weekend one for guests and the other for dealers and guests I didnt mean before.

Edited by selby

Jason

I must say it sounds like you have just made war with another unnamed Birmingham event which is under new management. To say expect big names that you will not see anywhere else, sounds good to me, but sounds like it is going to be the Showmasters Con Wars. As a statement like this has never been made for any show ever.

Bring it on, cant not wait for this event, now, as I think there is going to be something very special pulled out of the Jason magic hat.

magic-hat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...