• i Three Amigos !
    • Twilight Zone: The Movie
    • Michael Jackson's Thriller
    • Animal House
    • Kentucky Fried Movie
    • Oscar
    • OTHER
    • NOT MEETING HIM/ NOT GOING TO LFCC

Coming To America (1988) is my fave movie of his but if there really are more An American Werewolf In London (1981) guests to come, I may have him sign summat from that instead.

I'd also like his sig on my Darkman (1990) poster as he cameoed in that with Jenny Agutter and also Spider-Man 2 (2002) but it's always better to get director's sign their own trademark films.

I hope he does a talk.

Edited by nicky

From choice I'd like to have an Animal House poster signed by him, especially as Karen Allen is there as well. Doesn't look like it's easy to get hold of a reasonable one at a sensible price though so will probably go for Blues Brothers instead.

Coming to America is a classic but it was such a dominant performance from Eddie Murphy I'd almost feel like he'd be missing off a poster or something.

I'm in the process of getting a few Blues Brothers stills.. and happened to think 'Wouldn't it be great if...' and find he'd already signed up...
Who's already signed up? Landis is the only The Blues Brothers (1980) guest attending and if it wernt for him you wouldnt already be in the process of looking at stills? Edited by nicky

I'm in the process of getting a few Blues Brothers stills.. and happened to think 'Wouldn't it be great if...' and find he'd already signed up...
Who's already signed up? Landis is the only The Blues Brothers (1980) guest attending and if it wernt for him you wouldnt already be in the process of looking at stills?

I think they mean they were buying the stills before Landis's announcement and were thinking "Wouldn't it be great if they got John Landis at LFACC" then logged on to the forum and saw they had.

'Cause he's one of the coolest directors alive!

I'm going to have to go with an American Werewolf in London (because of the childhood trauma it caused :stretcher: ), but Trading places is a close second.

I'm going to try to get him to sign it "See you next Wednesday!".

• 2 weeks later...

I got a piece of the Helicopter that took a dive in The Twighlight Zone

Maybe ill get him to sign that

that or a pic of him in Battle For The Planet of The Apes

ive looked but im ****** if i can see him in that movie

hes made some classics and some of my all time faves in AWIL and Trading Places but he hasnt done anything worth s*** in nigh on 20 years but he always seems like a fun chap in various documentaries ive seen

Edited by vintageSW77

I got a piece of the Helicopter that took a dive in The Twighlight Zone

Maybe ill get him to sign that

And why would you wanna do that? (I do know what you're talking about BTW)

it was a bad taste comment i typed whilst drunk

i dont own any part of the helicopter

but what i do have is a dvd of AWIL already signed by Naughton and Agutter and to have it signed by the maestro(79 - 82) is as good as signed stuff gets for me

all im after after that is a sig off Griffin Dunne and one from the sick asian kid who says NO a lot

Edited by vintageSW77