• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be excellent to have guests from

Buffy / Angel

Hereos

Smallville

Babylon 5

Star Trek

seeing as the Manc show is cancelled can we have something other than the usual suspects at Mid?

im thinking popular choice and i dont think they've been down for a while

Star wars

mark hammil

carrie fisher

Kevin Sorbo

Lucy Lawless

Dolph Lundgren

Heroes

HIRO

Hiros dad - george takei

Jessica Biel

Kevin Sorbo please. He was brilliant and extremely popular at Collectormania 12. He was the only reason I went there and he made every second worthwhile. A very charming, amiable, easy going and humourous man not to mention very tall and handsome and great with kids! I'm sure he'd be just as big a hit at CM2.

Also...

Bruce Campbell

Michael Hurst

Steve Bacic

Michael Shanks

Chris Judge

oh and

Kevin Sorbo

Kevin Sorbo

Kevin Sorbo PLEASE!!!!

YEs i agree with Bruce Campbell and Kevin Sorbo - you know it makes sense

hOW ABOUT SOME HORROR GUESTS ASWEL AS TV, I KNW ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED IT AND MYSELF I HAVE MENTIONED BILL MOSELY, SID HAIG ETC, BUT HOW ABOUT PEOPLE FROM 'IT', CREEPSHOW, FRIDAY 13TH, ETC ETC..?

ALSO, ID LOVE TO MEET ANY MORE OF THE WARRIORS CAST, AND ANY TWIN PEAKS CAST WOULD BE AWSOME.!

Here are a few more guests i would like to meet:

Sala Baker- Lord of the rings

David Barclay & Mike Edmonds - Star wars

Jerome Blake- Star wars

Garrick Hagon- Star wars

Anthony Head- Doctor who

Temuera Morrison- Star wars

Tim Rose- Star wars

Sean Astin- Lord of the rings

Dermot Crowley- Star wars

John Rhys Davis- Lord of the rings

Kristanna Loken- Terminator 3

Dominic Monaghan- Lord of the rings

Amy Allen- star wars

Chris Parsons- Star wars

Jake lloyd- Star wars

Alan Cumming- X men 2

Danny john jules- Red Dwarf

Mike Kingma - Star wars

Mike Quinn- Star wars

Tom Baker- Doctor who

hOW ABOUT SOME HORROR GUESTS ASWEL AS TV, I KNW ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED IT AND MYSELF I HAVE MENTIONED BILL MOSELY, SID HAIG ETC, BUT HOW ABOUT PEOPLE FROM 'IT', CREEPSHOW, FRIDAY 13TH, ETC ETC..?

ALSO, ID LOVE TO MEET ANY MORE OF THE WARRIORS CAST, AND ANY TWIN PEAKS CAST WOULD BE AWSOME.!

I like this guy

some different but very VERY good choices

id love to meet Gaylen Ross from Creepshow/DOTD and whats Sherilyn Fenn up to these days?

Edited by vintageSW77

I like this guy

id love to meet Gaylen Ross from Creepshow/DOTD and whats Sherilyn Fenn up to these days?

aha thanks!! :thumbup: i just thought those suggestions would make a cool change! im thinking of more people as we speak...hmm....

I like this guy

ill add i like your list aswel of wants: Elvira, DITA VON TEESE!! :dance:

also how about fright night stars??

Not sure you could get the Mighty Bruce again since he was here for the last one but in his place how about Betsy Barker and Ted Raimi?

My number one choice would be Kane Hodder, and if we could have a Friday The 13th Reunion that would be very very cool.

On a slightly different tact how about Min-Sik Choi and Chan-Wook Park, and maybe a few other Oldboyer's chucked in. Ron Perlman would be great as would Brad Dourif, and did i mention Kane Hodder.

Oh and dont forget Mr T, if the others are then then T is a must.

• Moderators

If I remember correctly, they've announced Kane twice in the past, and unfortunately he's cancelled so I guess he's a busy guy :P

Sometimes if a guest cancels too much, they kinda give up .. but it was a while ago I think! :D

Well i hope that doesnt mean theyre going to give up on Kane completely as i would sooooo love to meet the man.

Having looked at the calibre of guests for LFCC showmasters have really raised the bar, i mean Bruce Campbell is the ultimate for me and noone will ever better him in my eyes but damn look at whos gonna be in London.......hope this quality continues over into the guests that were gonna get in Coventry in November.

Oh can i mention Jennifer Tilly too, please please please get her as a guest, i need to propose marriage to her

any of these please... :blink:

chris sarandon

kane hodder

jennifer tilly

william ragsdale

tyler mane

danielle harris

brad dourif (we cant make it to london)

chris kattan (or anybody from "a night at the roxbury")

simon pegg + nick frost

paul walker

jason lee

jared padalecki

mr t

thank you

what with the event being just after Halloween,the majority of people arsed to contribute putting forward Horror folk ,the general ho hum attitude to Stargate etc guests across the boards AND the fact that Englund and Bruce were the big draws last time............................

can we have a horror themed Mid show