So whose is who?

Well you may have noticed that there is a thread for the details of the Gold Ticket holders. But obviously we aren't going to be the only people there so come and introduce yourself here so we can all know each other a bit better.

And that way there will be less...Wait, who are you again?

I'm Rae (or Rachel). I'm 19 and I'm from London.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, well I'm me. Except when I'm not :D

Basically depending on where you know me from I'm Vamperstein, Pale_Rider and KnowYourDog aka Bix or (if you went to Asylum '07) "that crazy girl who ran the mike for Alison Mack's talk IN HEELS!"

Im Emma, im 18 (wont be 19 till december) and i live in Milton Keynes, so ot far to go for the Hub for me! So far, im going to the Hub on my own, but will probably meet up with some friends there.

Edited by Emmeh

Hi i'm Rachel (another one)! will be 43 by then, live in Northampton 5 mins from park inn,will be with my 11 year old daughter whom i've brought a silver ticket for her 12th birthday in Sept (she so far doesn't know this event is happening) she's crazy about t/w and d/w, and my 6 year old who i can't really leave out unfortunately! My husband can't see what all the fuss is about torchwood so hes staying at home and i hope gonna come and pick up the youngest around 9ish so we can have some fun! :P:D

Okay, well I'm me. Except when I'm not :uhoh:

Basically depending on where you know me from I'm Vamperstein, Pale_Rider and KnowYourDog aka Bix or (if you went to Asylum '07) "that crazy girl who ran the mike for Alison Mack's talk IN HEELS!"

I went Asylum this year. I'm well gutted I missed last years

Anyways, I'm Tasha, 17, from Coventry. I'm not actually sure who I'm going to the Hub with yet but I'm gonna be there even if I have to go on my own. Hoping to get a silver ticket if I can convince someone to let me use their card and pay um back ^^,

& is it just me or does Golden Ticket just make you wanna burst into song? [Even though I don't know the words...]

Edited by Tasha

I went Asylum this year. I'm well gutted I missed last years

I missed this years because I was horse/dog/cat/house sitting for the crumblies :D Gutted because last years was such a blast

& is it just me or does Golden Ticket just make you wanna burst into song? [Even though I don't know the words...]

Nah, not just you. Golden Ticket straight away made me think of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory!

Hi

i`m Mick live in Nottingham and coming down with my wife Tracey. I`ll be the one in a kilt if there is more than one i`m the ugly one with the skin head. Hope to meet some of you. By the way i`ll be 43 and getting more grey hair by the tome the hub starts

• Showmasters Admin

*stands up*

Hi, I'm Andrea and I'm a workaholic. If you want to say hi you'll usually find me at the bar in the evenings, or wandering around looking for the other half of Showmasters :whistling:

*sits back down again*

*stands up*

Hi, I'm Andrea and I'm a workaholic. If you want to say hi you'll usually find me at the bar in the evenings, or wandering around looking for the other half of Showmasters :whistling:

*sits back down again*

Hi, fellow workaholic! Erm, Andrea. Thank you for running this convention. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I'm 39 *cringe* and I'm from Cheshire

This is gonna be my first Showmasters con (although I've been to others) and I'm really looking forward to it!

:wub: I think I'll just say ditto to everything that Jay's just said! Except that I'll add that I'm Cathy from Southampton. Will be coming with reluctant other half :YAHOO:

Really wanted a Gold ticket, but couldn't go on the Friday (and then they sold out ;) ) Then I wanted a silver ticket, but then realised I can probaly only make one day :YAHOO: But I'm sure I'll be there somehow!!

I also collect smurfs - so look out for me :D

Hello *waves* I'm Shar, 25 from Glasgow. This is my first con so not sure what to expect but really looking forward to it! Going with two of my friends so should be a lot of fun. Not sure exactly how to get from Glasgow to Northampton but it'll be an adventure!

Hiya

I'm Linzi, 22 from Scotland and unfortunately i'm having to go to this event myself my con buddy can't make it (so if anyone wants to take me under their wing i'll be grateful) lol

My friend and I will be travelling down from Scotland so if you are wanting someone to travel down with let me know!

I'm getting stupidly excited and it's only July!

Im Emma, im 18 (wont be 19 till december) and i live in Milton Keynes, so ot far to go for the Hub for me! So far, im going to the Hub on my own, but will probably meet up with some friends there.

Emma...I might go so you can meet up with me (again!)

Hi I'm Tracy and I'm a secret barrowman fan - oh dear not so secret now...

Hopefully I'm going...unless I think it will drain my funds for Eclipse so hopefully see you all there :P

Emma...I might go so you can meet up with me (again!)

Hi I'm Tracy and I'm a secret barrowman fan - oh dear not so secret now...

Hopefully I'm going...unless I think it will drain my funds for Eclipse so hopefully see you all there :angel:

Yay! Someone to meet up with that i know!

• 3 weeks later...