So whose is who?

iam louise iam 36 from scotland i love torchwood and sooo excited bout the convention.travelling from scotland.iam going with my friend dale. she also a huge fan 2and we have booked a room at the ibis woohoooooooooo iam so excited i would love toomeet up with other tw fans on the day would be so cool this is my first time going too a convention

Edited by lou1972

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

lol amber i take my bagpipes then and some haggis for john lol....if you wanan meet up email me louiselovestakethat@yahoo.co.uk

iam going with my friend dale she a torchwood fan aswell but not as big as me iam a huge huge fan and even bigger john barrowman fan lol

Im Emma, im 18 (wont be 19 till december) and i live in Milton Keynes, so ot far to go for the Hub for me! So far, im going to the Hub on my own, but will probably meet up with some friends there.

Emma...I might go so you can meet up with me (again!)

Hi I'm Tracy and I'm a secret barrowman fan - oh dear not so secret now...

Hopefully I'm going...unless I think it will drain my funds for Eclipse so hopefully see you all there :YAHOO:

Yay! Someone to meet up with that i know!

EMMA! :dance: uh! i thought we were going together! fine fine then go on your own ill go with my imaginary :YAHOO: friend! :dance:

u forgot about me :( we better be going to eclipse together coz i think my imaginary friend is on holiday then :dance:

im frenchi! but please dont be scared of me as im hyper as can be!!!!

im 17! woo! and [input random things here]

yes im frenchi!!!! YAY!! and im very freakie!! ;-)

xx freakie frenchi xx

Im Emma, im 18 (wont be 19 till december) and i live in Milton Keynes, so ot far to go for the Hub for me! So far, im going to the Hub on my own, but will probably meet up with some friends there.

Emma...I might go so you can meet up with me (again!)

Hi I'm Tracy and I'm a secret barrowman fan - oh dear not so secret now...

Hopefully I'm going...unless I think it will drain my funds for Eclipse so hopefully see you all there :thumbup:

Yay! Someone to meet up with that i know!

EMMA! :o uh! i thought we were going together! fine fine then go on your own ill go with my imaginary :smile: friend! :wub:

u forgot about me :( we better be going to eclipse together coz i think my imaginary friend is on holiday then :WINCE:

im frenchi! but please dont be scared of me as im hyper as can be!!!!

im 17! woo! and [input random things here]

yes im frenchi!!!! YAY!! and im very freakie!! ;-)

xx freakie frenchi xx

I didnt know you were going! You havent brought a ticket yet, so i assumed id be going on my own! Yay! Then we shall go together, though im staying with my Dad...unless you can find someones free floor space...?

At Eclipse, i am planning on staying in the Park Inn with Tracy and Alexius, but we shall drag you along to our SAarmy gatherings, as you practically know everyone anyways :D And if you dont know them, im sure they know you XD And if your imaginary friend is on holiday, you can borrow mine :P

Hopefully see you soon, as i still have your Angel dvds, and have a nice time on holiday!

Edited by Emmeh

ohhhh yay! i might ask jj for the floor space XD for both events! lol! i hope jj's going otherwise i think im on the streets XD and thank you for your friend offer it was very thoughtful! u watched the dvd's yet? you seen the episode with wesley when he says hes angel? haha! it NUMMY!!!

yay! thank you for the imaginary friend offer would be nice and yes please drag me to the meetings otherwise ill be lonely :blink: and yup i no almost everyone XD i think!!! althoguh i might bring my new bf to one of the cons!!!! maybe eclispe then when ur at your sarmy meetings im not on my own!!! lol!

xx freakie frenchi xx

Edited by freakie_frenchi

[

lol amber i take my bagpipes then and some haggis for john lol....if you wanan meet up email me louiselovestakethat@yahoo.co.uk

iam going with my friend dale she a torchwood fan aswell but not as big as me iam a huge huge fan and even bigger john barrowman fan lol

[

I think shar's got in contact with ya I'm traveling down with her.

i'll probably be there just look for me asleep behind one of the stalls in the deallers room, poke me with a stick and if i dont move just waft j.d under my nose till i come around. oh hold on kai's there ....make that a pink polar bear....

i'll probably be there just look for me asleep behind one of the stalls in the deallers room, poke me with a stick and if i dont move just waft j.d under my nose till i come around. oh hold on kai's there ....make that a pink polar bear....

YAY!!

Hi my name is Victoria i'm 23 years old, my next birthday is in December 2 day before christmas rich is anoying but at least i don't need to wait for Doctor Who to come on which is on Christmas Day which is brilliant and i live in Daventry.

Does anyone else live in Daventry.

I love going to Collectormaina

Mmmm, I'm thinking about going - I need something to break up the time before Eclipse 2. I won't get any time off work on the Friday or Monday so now is time to do some micro time planning to see if it's possible... Gotta get from Dundee late on Friday, and leave on Sunday afternoon or evening.

Come on google, don't fail me now...

Hello :smile: Im Sarah, I'm 16

Hey Sarah, someone basically my age :D my name's Rosie and I'm 17. Don't worry I'm taking the friday off 6th form too :P

Are you coming with anyone?

Nope Just Me :D which is sorta scary / exciting at the same time :D

Are you coming with anyone else ??