showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Saturday

Photo Session A

1055am-1220pm James Marsters

1240pm-110pm Bruce Boxleitner

120pm-150pm Lea Thompson

2pm-230pm Tawny Cypress

330pm-415pm Paul McGillion - changed due to his filming schedule altering, meaning he will be arriving Saturday afternoon.

Photo Session B

1030am-11am Nancy Allen

1110am-1140am June Whitfield and Leslie Phillips

1150am-1210pm Connor Trinneer

1220pm-1230pm Nick Courtney

1240pm-110pm Santiago Cabrera

Sunday

Photo Session A

11am-1230pm John Barrowman

1250pm-220pm James Marsters

230pm-330pm Eve Myles

Photo Session B

1040am-1050am Linda Blair

1055am-1120 Natalia Tena

1130am-1210pm Tawny Cypress

1215pm-1245 pm Kai Owen

1245pm-110pm Teryl Rothery

115pm-145pm Santiago Cabrera

155pm-220pm Bruce Boxleitner

230pm-3pm Lea Thompson

Monday

1130am-12pm James Marsters

1210pm-1220pm Linda Blair

1230pm-1240pm Sylvester McCoy

1245pm-1255pm Kelly Stables

100pm-110pm Paul Darrow

120pm-140pm Tawny Cypress

145pm-210pm Kai Owen

220pm-230pm Mark Ryan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question, i see James Marsters is down for photos on monday, this wasnt advertised and as its only 1/2 hour are these for sunday/sat ones who didnt get theirs or is there going to be new tickets available for monday at MK?

thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Should Stephen Tobolowsky perhaps be there instead of two Kellys?

Yes

erm...Teryl is on the list for Monday, but only down for Fri-Sun

Sorry, corrected now, the shoot is on Sunday.

Just a quick question, i see James Marsters is down for photos on monday, this wasnt advertised and as its only 1/2 hour are these for sunday/sat ones who didnt get theirs or is there going to be new tickets available for monday at MK?

thanks.

Tickets for the Monday shoot will be sold on the weekend of the show.

Hey,

I just noticed that some guest have more than one time, and on some of the ticket no times(or dates) are stated. I was wondering if this meant we had the chance to pick a time? To stop shoots colliding.

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

I want to do a photoshoot with Eve Myles which ends at 3:30, The photos usually take 2-3hr b4 they are ready to collect.

I have to leave at 5:30 to catch the coach home, if it is not ready by the time I leave can I have it sent to me like I did with the Milo & Adrian shoot in london?

help me showmasters.

Hey,

I just noticed that some guest have more than one time, and on some of the ticket no times(or dates) are stated. I was wondering if this meant we had the chance to pick a time? To stop shoots colliding.

Thanks.

I want to do a photoshoot with Eve Myles which ends at 3:30, The photos usually take 2-3hr b4 they are ready to collect.

I have to leave at 5:30 to catch the coach home, if it is not ready by the time I leave can I have it sent to me like I did with the Milo & Adrian shoot in london?

help me showmasters.

As from past shows, the answers will be yes :blush:

Hey,

Thanks.

help me showmasters.

As from past shows, the answers will be yes :blush:

thanks, when i went to to last collectormania (my 1st) I did not see the sheet of paper to write your details on like there was in london. so I was'ent sure.

Lizzy, do you have a myspace page?

you always seem to answer my questions, I think that deserves a place on my top 12.

aw thanks... I do have myspace, but I never ever use it, so its up to you- i'd have to actually find what my name is on it though! I'm on facebook a lot more.

Bob and Killer, Eve and John are likely to be busy, so their queues won't go down n be finished as quick, so if you have a clash, make sure you are first in the queue for the others (Tawny and lea) and then dash over to the other queue after. Its literally snap and you're gone, so if you're quick, you should be fine.

What happens if I want a photo with Eve and Lea which are at the same times on Sunday?!

Well looking at Lea's - her one finishes at 3pm, but Eve's doesn't finish until 3.30pm, so you should in theory be able to do both.

It would also be an idea to mention this to the crew working the photo shoot area, so they will be able to sort it out too.

Ummm... I wonder how I am going to make it to the Saturday photo-op with James Marsters...?

The ETA for "station MILTON KEYNES CENTRAL" is 10:41 a.m. AND I have loads of luggage with me..

so I'd love to go to the hotel and drop them off there...

And when I finally get to the event itself, I first have to go to the organizers booth to get my lil' thingy with my face on it...

What should I do?

And am I allowed to do some queue-jumping after I finally get there?

Or should I play it nice and just go to the end of the line...?

-mts.tyra-

Ummm... I wonder how I am going to make it to the Saturday photo-op with James Marsters...?

The ETA for "station MILTON KEYNES CENTRAL" is 10:41 a.m. AND I have loads of luggage with me..

so I'd love to go to the hotel and drop them off there...

And when I finally get to the event itself, I first have to go to the organizers booth to get my lil' thingy with my face on it...

What should I do?

And am I allowed to do some queue-jumping after I finally get there?

Or should I play it nice and just go to the end of the line...?

-mts.tyra-

The photoshoots what an hour and a half or something? Im sure you'll be fine.

And end of the line misses :D

I see Lea now has a photoshoot on Sunday. This would be a big help as otherwise I was going to have to go twice, on Saturday for myself to see Lea and on Sunday when my girlfriend can attend for her to see James.

Now the question is... will the tickets for Sunday be on sale before Sunday?

If so I'll have to travel up super early on Saturday just to get tickets for Sunday :blink::D

so if i have a photo shoot with stepen and james on sunday how am i going to make this work? im guessing that james is going to be really busy and steven's slot is slap bang in the middle of james? any ideas? ( other than human cloning and if i had managed that already the other me would be in london stalking adrian)

so if i have a photo shoot with stepen and james on sunday how am i going to make this work? im guessing that james is going to be really busy and steven's slot is slap bang in the middle of james? any ideas? ( other than human cloning and if i had managed that already the other me would be in london stalking adrian)

I'm in the same boat with James and Connor on Saturday. I was planning on doing the Connor shoot first and then queue for James.

As you say, James is going to be really busy. Seemed like the most logical option to me.

Of course you could also try lining up early for James and doing his session first. But going from the last session James did at Collectormania there'll be lots of people in line early.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Now the question is... will the tickets for Sunday be on sale before Sunday?

If so I'll have to travel up super early on Saturday just to get tickets for Sunday :( :(

Generally, yes, the tickets will be on sale from the first day of the show - which will be Friday.

Quick question, I see that Natalia has a shoot on Sunday....how much is the ticket going to be for that (i'm trying to budget)!! :)

Is it likely that i'll be able to do both John Barrowman and Natalia photos (there's time overlap and I know John is going to be busy)!!

Sorry for the queues, i've never done a photo shoot at Collectormania before!

Thanks!!

Quick question, I see that Natalia has a shoot on Sunday....how much is the ticket going to be for that (i'm trying to budget)!! :)

Is it likely that i'll be able to do both John Barrowman and Natalia photos (there's time overlap and I know John is going to be busy)!!

Sorry for the queues, i've never done a photo shoot at Collectormania before!

Thanks!!

Usually the price for photo sessions is the same as for autographs. So a ticket for Natalia should cost 15 pounds.

Yes, you'll be able to do both John Barrowman and Natalia photos. Try to be early for Natalia's photo shoot and then join the queue for John's. I'm sure you'll be fine. :(