Photo schedule - times and days "new times changed"

showmasters

Quick question, I see that Natalia has a shoot on Sunday....how much is the ticket going to be for that (i'm trying to budget)!! :)

Is it likely that i'll be able to do both John Barrowman and Natalia photos (there's time overlap and I know John is going to be busy)!!

Sorry for the queues, i've never done a photo shoot at Collectormania before!

Thanks!!

Usually the price for photo sessions is the same as for autographs. So a ticket for Natalia should cost 15 pounds.

Yes, you'll be able to do both John Barrowman and Natalia photos. Try to be early for Natalia's photo shoot and then join the queue for John's. I'm sure you'll be fine. :(

Thanks very much!!! :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... I wonder how I am going to make it to the Saturday photo-op with James Marsters...?

The ETA for "station MILTON KEYNES CENTRAL" is 10:41 a.m. AND I have loads of luggage with me..

so I'd love to go to the hotel and drop them off there...

And when I finally get to the event itself, I first have to go to the organizers booth to get my lil' thingy with my face on it...

What should I do?

And am I allowed to do some queue-jumping after I finally get there?

Or should I play it nice and just go to the end of the line...?

-mts.tyra-

The photoshoots what an hour and a half or something? Im sure you'll be fine.

And end of the line misses :(

Actually the shoots arent that long this time. Some are only 10 mins long. :( But yes James on the saturday is almost 90mins.

Edited by isawien

Now the question is... will the tickets for Sunday be on sale before Sunday?

If so I'll have to travel up super early on Saturday just to get tickets for Sunday :D:(

Generally, yes, the tickets will be on sale from the first day of the show - which will be Friday.

Crap. I guess it's not worth me even going to CM13 at all if I've not booked a ticket in advance?

I'm assuming all the remaining tickets will be sold up as soon as it opens on Friday.

Oh well. Next time huh?

Crap. I guess it's not worth me even going to CM13 at all if I've not booked a ticket in advance?

I'm assuming all the remaining tickets will be sold up as soon as it opens on Friday.

Oh well. Next time huh?

You were going for Lea, right?

I can see her session being popular, but not "sold out Friday morning" popular.

Friday is usually a more quiet day anyway. So I really doubt remaining photo session tickets will totally sell out on Friday.

You were going for Lea, right?

I can see her session being popular, but not "sold out Friday morning" popular.

Friday is usually a more quiet day anyway. So I really doubt remaining photo session tickets will totally sell out on Friday.

Thanks for the reply.

It would mean going very early on Saturday though right, just to secure tickets for Sunday?

Thanks for the reply.

It would mean going very early on Saturday though right, just to secure tickets for Sunday?

Depends on your definition of "very early". :D There's no need to queue outside at 3 AM or something if you want a ticket for Lea. Jola hasn't said anything that Lea's session is almost sold out. She usually posts a warning when tickets get low.

The only "low ticket warning" I can remember for this show was for John Barrowman.

Thanks for the reply.

Depends on your definition of "very early". :D There's no need to queue outside at 3 AM or something if you want a ticket for Lea. Jola hasn't said anything that Lea's session is almost sold out. She usually posts a warning when tickets get low.

The only "low ticket warning" I can remember for this show was for John Barrowman.

Thanks again for you reply.

In that case I might just turn up early on Sunday and try my luck!

It's actually very rare for a guest to sell out on photo tickets. The only times I remember have been once for James Marsters (the first time he was over at a Collectormania) and more recently John Barrowman, but SM did release a few more for him

There's plenty of tickets left for everyone (aside from James & John) so it really shouldn't be a problem in being able to get one. That is of course, unless you do want a James or John ticket, then that would probably be unlikely past Friday.....

• Showmasters Admin

If you are attending a day that there isn't a photo shoot (like me!) do you think they would still allow posed photos at the tables? I would be gutted if I couldn't get a photo with Connor :blush:

It really depends on the actor. Some are happy to still have posed photos, some feel its unfair on those that paid for the professional one and so don't allow it.

If there are signs up saying "no posed photos" please abide by them. I've seen some not so nice arguments start when people have ignored them and asked anyway.

I have a question. I am only going on the Sunday for James' photo shoot and to get an autograph. I have a disability which means I cannot stand for a long time and I can't stay at the event for very long. If I were to get a photo and then go to the autograph queue do I have to get a virtual queue ticket and then wait for hours or will I be able to just go on the end of the queue.

At London Film and Comic Con (that dreaded weekend!!) I got very ill afterwards because some of the stewards wouldn't let me go straight to the queue and they wouldn't even let my boyfriend get me a virtual queue ticket.

I don't want to miss out on getting James' autograph purely because of my disability.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

I have a question. I am only going on the Sunday for James' photo shoot and to get an autograph. I have a disability which means I cannot stand for a long time and I can't stay at the event for very long. If I were to get a photo and then go to the autograph queue do I have to get a virtual queue ticket and then wait for hours or will I be able to just go on the end of the queue.

At London Film and Comic Con (that dreaded weekend!!) I got very ill afterwards because some of the stewards wouldn't let me go straight to the queue and they wouldn't even let my boyfriend get me a virtual queue ticket.

I don't want to miss out on getting James' autograph purely because of my disability.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

I'm pretty sure you will need a virtual queue ticket.

Maybe best give Showmasters a call in advance about this if you want to know before you arrive, or go to the Organisers Booth when you've done your photo session. They'll sort you out. :WINCE:

About the Virtual Queueing ticket issue:

I know you posted about this in the LFACC topic, but sorry, I can't remember the details anymore.

If you have a disability that's visible (like crutches and so) and your boyfriend is needed to help you, the person managing the queue should let you through with one ticket only.

I've been in a wheelchair for two events and it was never a problem that the person pushing me and I got through with one ticket only.

If there are any problems ask for a Pit Boss, usually they are the ones in the red shirt.

See this is the problem, my disability is not 'visible' apart from the fact that I can't walk properly. I have M.E and am unable to go out for long periods of time but the one thing I do enjoy doing is going to cons so I don't want to miss out just because of this stupid ilness!! I don't use crutches because my arms aren't strong enough and I don't feel I should have to use a wheelchair just for people to believe me.

Thanks for the advice though. I will talk to the people at the line.

Last time James was there I ended up getting such a high VT number that I couldn't stay and didn't get his autograph. I just hope that doesn't happen again.

Edited by peeka85

• Showmasters Admin

See this is the problem, my disability is not 'visible' apart from the fact that I can't walk properly. I have M.E and am unable to go out for long periods of time but the one thing I do enjoy doing is going to cons so I don't want to miss out just because of this stupid ilness!! I don't use crutches because my arms aren't strong enough and I don't feel I should have to use a wheelchair just for people to believe me.

Last time James was there I ended up getting such a high VT number that I couldn't stay and didn't get his autograph. I just hope that doesn't happen again.

peeka,

When you get there on Sunday ask any of the Pit Bosses (the guys in red shirts) to talk to me. They will know me as Too Tall but if you feel silly for asking for Too Tall, you can ask for tall Stuart the head of crew. If they ask why, just say I know about it. If I'm busy it may take me 5 minutes to get to you, or I may have to ask you to come to me, but don't worry, I will sort it out for you.

Stuart.

Oooh, I have M.E too (but I'm not as bad as I used to be). I hope you're able to meet James =]

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering how much the photo shoots are as I'm blonde and never really looked at prices etc. Looking to get one with Nat Tena is possible.

Photo shoots are usually the same price as the autographs and Nat's auto is £10 so I expect the photo shoot to be the same.

Just wondering how much the photo shoots are as I'm blonde and never really looked at prices etc. Looking to get one with Nat Tena is possible.

Photo shoots are usually the same price as the autographs and Nat's auto is £10 so I expect the photo shoot to be the same.

are you sure nat's auto is £10 in showmasters post with prices on it says £15

• Showmasters Admin

are you sure nat's auto is £10 in showmasters post with prices on it says £15

I was purely basing it on the auto price. If SM say its £15, then it is.

I have a photo shoot ticket for Tawney, for the Sunday. Could I use it on the Saturday instead so I don't have to rush around so much on the sunday?

I would imagine so - I think the photo shoots have been split to save making them so busy (aside from the two most obvious ones)

Hi, it was quite helpful that you updated the guests shoot times in this thread. Can I please ask if someone's also able to update the guest day's attending thread[Put Stephen Tobolowsky and other cancelled guests as 'no longer attending] and add new ones such as Santiago Cabrera with the auto prices too. Cause it's a bit confusing with all these threads keeping up with the auto prices and days of attendance.

Thanks. :D