HUGE guest announcement tonight at 7pm!

showmasters

John Hurt would be awesome. I met him when I was an extra on The Oxford Murders (which opens this weekend btw, go see it) and I got to chat to him a bit and he was such a fantastic guy, really friendly. Watching him act was like watching the very best theatre, he blew me away, such a privilege.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Harrison Ford is a little unlikely considering that, for a recent trading card signing, he only managed to sign 10 cards. However I'd love to be proved wrong and id pay £100+ for his auto.

I think the main potter stars are still under contract not to do conventions so probably not them.

If we are talking Huge and we are assuming bigger than Patrick Stewart then my guess would be Sarah Michelle Gellar? maybe Natalie Portman as she has hinted at doing signings before.

However it could all be a hoax and its Kenny Baker making a recovery and getting back on the Convention circuit.

Edited by gobo1979uk

Ford is highly doubtful, he has done two private behind closed doors signings lately where the price has come in at something like £250 for a non personalised picture, on each occasion he has only signed a fairly limited number as well. Based on that can you imagine what the starting price would have to be to get him to do an all day thing where he might have to acknowledge people!

Ford is highly doubtful, he has done two private behind closed doors signings lately where the price has come in at something like £250 for a non personalised picture, on each occasion he has only signed a fairly limited number as well. Based on that can you imagine what the starting price would have to be to get him to do an all day thing where he might have to acknowledge people!

Indeed. I think Ford's a no go, sadly.

Good call on Ed Norton whoever it was that made that suggestion, though I still think from SM's original post that it's going to be someone who is not specific to one particular franchise or another.

Still, we'll not need to guess any more in 20 minutes or so...

Good call on Ed Norton whoever it was that made that suggestion, though I still think from SM's original post that it's going to be someone who is not specific to one particular franchise or another.

Still, we'll not need to guess any more in 20 minutes or so...

I could see Ed Norton (with new Hulk director) announced but only if it was a free signing and talk for promoting the new Hulk movie

I think the main potter stars are still under contract not to do conventions so probably not them.

The main potter stars are under a contract not do conventions? Where did you find this out?

My guess is Christopher Lee btw (he could do a group photo shoot with Brad Dourif!! :D )

I reckon it's LOTR related myself. Christopher Lee would be amazing, or Sean Austin, however, my actual guess is Ian McKellen, he'd fit the "HUGE" tag for me and he's done LOADS of stuff so loads of people would appreciate him ;)

Ian was my first thought as well when I saw this topic. :D

If it is smg, im gunan have a heart attack lol.

she said she wont don english cons?

I think I'd pass out if it was SMG! There's loads of people I'd LOVE it to be. I think my top ten list would be (in no real order):

1. SMG

2. Scott Bacula

3. Ian McKellen

4. Orlando Bloom

5. Harrison Ford

6. Mark Hammill

7. Joss Whedon

8. Natalie Portman

9. Daniel Radcliff

10. Sean Austin

Any of them and I'd be ecstatic!

If it is smg, im gunan have a heart attack lol.

she said she wont don english cons?

I think I'd pass out if it was SMG! There's loads of people I'd LOVE it to be. I think my top ten list would be (in no real order):

1. SMG

2. Scott Bacula

3. Ian McKellen

4. Orlando Bloom

5. Harrison Ford

6. Mark Hammill

7. Joss Whedon

8. Natalie Portman

9. Daniel Radcliff

10. Sean Austin

Any of them and I'd be ecstatic!

Id be the one pasisng out beside u LolLol