HUGE guest announcement tonight at 7pm!

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, nicky, you are such an annoyance on these forums. Always poking your nose in where it's not wanted with your pathetic avatar. Go away will you!

Gimli, everyone's favourite friend here on the forum: didn't I tell you in my last post to you to suck my balls? Don't talk with your mouth full!

EDIT: And Count Fooku: Sorry, mate. Was just teasing. :smile:

Edited by nicky

still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The huge announcement was done, it was John Hurt.

I'm going to unpin this topic now to avoid further confusion. :smile:

.........errrrrrrr ok !!!!

by 'HUGE' - I though you meant as big a star as Tony Curtis........... John Hurt is a BIG star - but I struggle to find him a HUGE star as you suggest !! Just my opinion !!!

still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The huge announcement was done, it was John Hurt.

I'm going to unpin this topic now to avoid further confusion. :smile:

.........errrrrrrr ok !!!!

by 'HUGE' - I though you meant as big a star as Tony Curtis........... John Hurt is a BIG star - but I struggle to find him a HUGE star as you suggest !! Just my opinion !!!

I'm not complaining at all cos I know a lot of people are happy about it... but I wouldn't call him huge, esp cos I've never seen any of the films hes in apart from HP, but I really can't remember it :S

I think some people (not me) might not consider him huge cos he's not really known by most as a lead actor in many things except for The Elephant Man perhaps (and maybe those people havent seen it)?:smile:

Edited by nicky

God, nicky, you are such an annoyance on these forums. Always poking your nose in where it's not wanted with your pathetic avatar. Go away will you!

Gimli, everyone's favourite friend here on the forum: didn't I tell you in my last post to you to suck my balls? Don't talk with your mouth full!

EDIT: And Count Fooku: Sorry, mate. Was just teasing. ;)

LOL !!!! :smile::YAHOO::huh:

And yep, I'd say John Hurt is pretty big guest alright. Bound to have VTs for him. :P

• Moderators

I was just saying I wouldn't call him huge for me... but I realise he is lol, I'm just a bit daft with films :smile:

Yeah, to consider that you've never seen ANY of his films is quite horrific actually :YAHOO:

I think some people (not me) might not consider him huge cos he's not really known by most as a lead actor in many things except for The Elephant Man perhaps (and maybe those people havent seen it)?:chair:

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying he ain't a big star - he is !!! He's been in one of my favourite films of all time - ALIEN... its just when you say HUGE - I was expecting someone bigger...

Still I'll be getting him to sign a few things - provided 1) he's not that expensive, and 2) he doesn't cancel !!

EDIT: And Count Fooku: Sorry, mate. Was just teasing. :D

Not sure what is worse. Gimli still sucking or you seemingly quite happy for him to do so. :chair:

EDIT: And Count Fooku: Sorry, mate. Was just teasing. :D

Not sure what is worse. Gimli still sucking or you seemingly quite happy for him to do so. :chair:

Still enduring image isn't it? Hmmmmmm? Maybe they'll have some 8x10s available for Gimli and Nicky to sign at the show