Anyone got there photoshoot tickets yet?

The FN Show

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

or you could do it the lazy way and have everyone print out thier confirmation emails and have them pick up their tickets at the show XD at least it would keep the info booth staff entertained/busy lol

We had this suggestion before. It wouldn't be workable.

People being people most will want them at the start of the day. So we'd have this big queue of 2000+ people waiting to get tickets. Every person would take at least one minute to be served and that's if there's on issues (ask their name, check ID, find tickets, give tickets). Even if only 1000 people come up first thing, to get through them in a reasonable time (say one hour) we'd have to have 16 crew members doing it to get through them. Just not feasable.

So there we go people. Now we know exactly how much work actually goes into organising these events. And if you think of the number of events every year, and the amounts of tickes, phone calls to get guests and photographers and the like, thats an awful lot of over time i should think.

So maybe instead of complaining that you're leaving over a week early for the event, (why, i have no clue) and wont get your tickets, you could show a little appreciation for all the work thats been and is still being done, to make sure the events run smoothly.

Ok rant over, but it does my head in seeing numerous posts complaining that they wont have thier tickets, or that a guest cancelled.

Edited by isawien

i recieved my (rather pretty looking if i must say) mr marsters ticket this morning *beams* :D:chair:

lucky XD i think i shall be waiting for mine, as i ordered it at the same time as my john barrowman ticket, so i think they come together, it would save sending out 2 envelopes

i recieved my (rather pretty looking if i must say) mr marsters ticket this morning *beams* :D:chair:

lucky XD i think i shall be waiting for mine, as i ordered it at the same time as my john barrowman ticket, so i think they come together, it would save sending out 2 envelopes

Yes, if you ordered several photoshoots on one order, then all the tickets will arrive together.

So there we go people. Now we know exactly how much work actually goes into organising these events. And if you think of the number of events every year, and the amounts of tickes, phone calls to get guests and photographers and the like, thats an awful lot of over time i should think.

So maybe instead of complaining that you're leaving over a week early for the event, (why, i have no clue) and wont get your tickets, you could show a little appreciation for all the work thats been and is still being done, to make sure the events run smoothly.

Ok rant over, but it does my head in seeing numerous posts complaining that they wont have thier tickets, or that a guest cancelled.

----------

I am sure everyone appreciates (or should) the amount of time and work which goes into organising any fan events with all the calls and questions and arranging this is surely not in doubt.

There have been a few emails asking what to do in the event the tickets do not arrive. The reason for this is that James Marsters is doing events of his own in london from this w/kend prior to C13 and a lot of fans will be there all week so wont be at home to collect tickets and as a number of them live abroad they just wanted to know what to do in the event their tickets didnt arrive. Jola has been good enough to answer all the questions and posts have been made to other JM forums for fans to see so they are aware. Surely anyone travelling would want to make sure everything was in order before they left especially as they should be printing copies of their confs off to bring with them. Would you not want everything sorted or clarified before you left on a trip?

As for guest cancellations this is all part of conventions it happens at any event you go to, most true fans realise why guests cancel and just hope to see them another time and as far as i can see as long as the posts are civil and polite and not abusive towards other posters or the organisers there is nothing wrong in posting that is after all what a forum is for to ask questions and voice opinions.

Edited by buffy2k

I got my tickets this morning for James Marsters but also Michael Rosenbaum. This maybe a stupid question but he has cancelled right?

So I am wondering do we keep this till next year or are we still getting refunds and get to keep the tickets?!

I got my tickets this morning for James Marsters but also Michael Rosenbaum. This maybe a stupid question but he has cancelled right?

So I am wondering do we keep this till next year or are we still getting refunds and get to keep the tickets?!

Yes Michael Rosenbaum has cancelled and you have had a refund - these were actioned last night. The reason you got your ticket was because I had enveloped it all up ready prior to him cancelling.

Yes Michael Rosenbaum has cancelled and you have had a refund - these were actioned last night. The reason you got your ticket was because I had enveloped it all up ready prior to him cancelling.

Ok that all makes sense now thanks!!:)