Anyone got there photoshoot tickets yet?

The FN Show

I would have my party ticket and James ticket, if royal mail didnt deliver it so late. I get home on tuesday to find a 'Sorry you were out' card on my front mat. 2 stickers on there so thats what im guessing they are. Having to have them redelivered tomoz.

Jola: Have the John Barrowman tickets arrived with you yet lol? I think i rememebr you saying they still hadnt sent them on monday. :gorgeous:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my party :o and Lea Thompson photoshoot :gorgeous:

Waiting for JM and JB :o

Yay I got my James Marsters ones the other day, just waiting on JB's now! Can't wait! I really hope the sessions aren't too early in the morning, I'm terrible at getting out of bed lol

Jola: Have the John Barrowman tickets arrived with you yet lol? I think i rememebr you saying they still hadnt sent them on monday. :o

Yes they have :D and I've been working up until midnight for the past three days, getting them into the envelopes and ready for posting out....... *yawns* :o:gorgeous:

The last batch of these should get posted out later today, the only slight delay now are for the orders that are waiting on Bruce Boxleitner tickets as I still haven't got those ones :angry: I'm hoping Mr Postman will deliver them to me today, so I can get those ones out asap........

Jola: Have the John Barrowman tickets arrived with you yet lol? I think i rememebr you saying they still hadnt sent them on monday. :o

Yes they have :D and I've been working up until midnight for the past three days, getting them into the envelopes and ready for posting out....... *yawns* :o:gorgeous:

The last batch of these should get posted out later today, the only slight delay now are for the orders that are waiting on Bruce Boxleitner tickets as I still haven't got those ones :angry: I'm hoping Mr Postman will deliver them to me today, so I can get those ones out asap........

Sorry for the excess quoting...

Anyway...

It seems my John Barrowman's didn't arrive in time, as the mailwoman has already been here today, and my flight for the UK leaves at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning... Well... At least I'll have some nice mementos when I get back ;)

Jola, I'll email you about that later today, as well as some other "last minute questions"...

-mts.tyra, the one who doesn't need VTs

I can confirm that EVERYTHING has now been posted out - good old Mr Postman delivered the outstanding tickets to me this morning. :D

So that's it folks - all your tickets have been posted today. Woohoo! *Does little celebratory dance, punches the air and shouts Hallelujah!* :dance:

*Goes off for a very long lay down for some R&R before the madness starts again...... * :(

Got my John Barrowman ticket today so that's the lot now ...I leave home early tomorrow for London, so i'd like to say a big thank you to Jola for all her hard work getting them to us James fans that were panicking about not getting them in time :D

Hope you get some sleep 'cos you've definitely earned it :D

Got my John Barrowman ticket today so that's the lot now ...I leave home early tomorrow for London, so i'd like to say a big thank you to Jola for all her hard work getting them to us James fans that were panicking about not getting them in time :crying:

Hope you get some sleep 'cos you've definitely earned it :D

Oh trust me...... I plan to :D

Jola: Have the John Barrowman tickets arrived with you yet lol? I think i rememebr you saying they still hadnt sent them on monday. :crying:

Yes they have :D and I've been working up until midnight for the past three days, getting them into the envelopes and ready for posting out....... *yawns* :D:D

Wow Jola, you certainly have been a busy bee. Hope you get to enjoy the event as much as everyone else.

Ok guys, how about a cheer for Jola lol *CHEERS* :YAHOO:

(apologies for double posting)

Went and collected mine from the post office today. :D

Ooh, Jola, question - I still haven't had my entry tickets from the first GMEX (March 2006), they never arrived... do you think they might be lost? :D

Ooh, Jola, question - I still haven't had my entry tickets from the first GMEX (March 2006), they never arrived... do you think they might be lost? :D

*Slaps* :D

Hmmmm...... well it's highly likely after all this time, that yes they are. Unless of course, they decided they didn't want to go to GMEX and went on a round the world trip instead :D;)