Eve Myles

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Eve on Saturday and she was one of the sweetest actresses I've ever met. She was so outgoing and was running around hugging everyone and calling us all "lovey", she was awesome. Her and John B at the same con would be a riot.

Edited by Princess83

• 2 weeks later...

I bet she will you know! She's just too damn lovely not to! God, she was just so sweet at Collectormania - she was genuinely happy to be there and was surprised so many people had come to see her! I loved how she'd reach out and wiggle a fan's arm when she got excited! Aw, I wanted to cuddle her, her was so adorable. :headscratch:

I wish I hadn't missed her and John having some fun at the end of the day though:

john_evef3.jpgjohn_eve.jpg

john_eve4.jpgjohn_eve3.jpgjohn_eve2.jpg

She is the most amazing and friendly actress I have ever met. She recognized me and my friends on Sun in MK after the Rift event and it was like we had been friends for long. And she's always up for some fun.

John and her would make my day!

Please bring her in!

Edit: those pics of John and Eve are to die for! They are so sweet! *melts*

Edited by Cryssie

She is the most amazing and friendly actress I have ever met. She recognized me and my friends on Sun in MK after the Rift event and it was like we had been friends for long. And she's always up for some fun.

John and her would make my day!

Please bring her in!

Aw that sounds so sweet! Even if I wouldn't get a chance to talk to her I'd still love just sitting back and watching her and John's antics! If John was straight they'd make the couple of the century, they really would. Imagine how beautiful there children would be?!

YES EVE NEEDS TO BE AT THIS EVENT SM!!! :D

I couldn't afford to meet Eve at C13

but from what I remember she looked

very happy. I love those pix of her &

John. She's so lucky...what I'd give

for John to act like that with me!!!!

lol :D

• 1 month later...

yeah we really must get Eve for this event she is so great, we met her at the rift and adopted her. if was my birthday a week later in mk and we took her a birthday tiara to wear and went through the photos wearing them - she remembered us (and she is a massive buffy fan) which put her in my good books right away!

Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Kai a couple of weeks back and he already thought eve was going until he was told she hadnt been signed up yet , hope she does though she is really sweet met her in MK and at another non SM event in april she has to go, her and john are great together, mind you the q & a would never get done all they do is giggle.!!

Edited by buffy2k