• Deirdre Quinn ... Tina
    • Danielle Savre ... Jackie Wilcox
    • Rena Sofer ... Heidi Petrelli
    • Jayma Mays ... Charlie Andrews

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG that was like some kind of evil torture experiment - i cannot choose things! (my useless superpower perhaps?) lol Though obviously i did choose (perhaps i am evolving) and had to go for Zach & Kristen & then Clea DuVall because she was awesome in Carnivale :)

There are heaps of people I wanted in group one though - it was really, really hard to not pick them (except for there being Zach option lol)

I voted Hayden :wub: Kristen :wub: Missy :wub:

I think Kristen should be in the first list (perhaps she's not in the characters A-list, but she's in the Actor/actress A-List :D )

It was very difficult to chose between Missy and Dania :blush:

And I voted for Hayden because i would like so much to meet her for the third time :P but i would like to meet Zachary too.

If I had to chose only one of the three (hayden, kristen or missy), i would chose missy :thumbup:

Edited by sebastianillyria

I would've voted Jack Coleman but since you already have him in progress, I ignored his presence on the poll.

Voted Ali (in my dream world, lol) for the first poll, though I'd be happy with literally anyone. Particularly Greg, Zachary and (as a repeat) David Anders. And Hayden.

Second poll I voted George Takei, though I'd be quite happy to see Kristen (particularly if you get Zachary too) or James.

Third poll I voted for Adair, but I'd be happy with Dania Ramirez or Jayma too!

Thanks for doing this! :thumbup:

OMG. It was SO hard. I love them all... so making me choose is evil!

I ended up voting for Ali Larter in the first batch, also like Psychosis ignoring Jack, because he was tentatively announced already. I LOVED him in LFCC, he was so great to just be around for 5 seconds. LOL I would be more than happy with Hayden, Masi, Greg, Zachary and David also. Bring them all! :thumbup:

In the second I voted James Kyson Lee, though Cristine (again!), George and Kristen would be awesome also.

In third I voted for Dania Ramirez, but I'd also love Adair (how cute would she be together with Greg?) and Jayma. Thomas would be cool too.

That was just cruel. Why make us choose just one from each group?! Waaaaaaaaah!

I had to go with Zachary for group 1, as much as I would love Adrian Pasdar to be there, I know where my allegiance lies.

Group 2 I went for Christine Rose, why? Because she was bloody amazing the last time that's why!!!!

For group 3 I chose Dana Davis, because aside from Angela Petrelli, Monica Dawson is the ONLY female character who doesn't annoy me! I am really looking forward to how her storyline progresses in Season 3.

If only Masi turned up I'd be there without a second thought.

I also voted for Jason Kyson Lee because he would be fantastic. And also Matthew John Armstrong (Ted) because he seems really nice.

Second choices would be Christopher Eccleson becuae I love him (also a Doctor Who fan) and Greg Grunberg.

well I chose: greg, kristen and adair

but it was so hard!! there are so many who I'd love to see at eclipse 2!!

like DAVID ANDERS!!

I just loved him at eclipse 1. he was amazing and so funny..

I would'n mind seeing him again :thumbup:

but I had to go with greg this time.. *alias fan!!*

kristen is just a fun loving person and she would be amazing at the guest talks!!

and adair is just so sweet.. just pair her up with greg at the Q&A and you got a perfect match!!

It was so hard to choose, I want to meet them all!

Yes same for me so I don't bother too much who is coming. Even though I met a few of them

before, it was during signing events and conventions give us far more better opportunities to

get to know them a bit. That's why I would be happy with having Hayden, Milo or Jack again. At LFFC, I found that Jack Coleman seemed to be the more at ease with all the signing stuffs. I have the feeling that he would be a great guest for a convention.

Oh, that was hard. I'm hoping the verbal agreement we heard about at Eclipse is still holding for Eclipse 2 (nod/wink), so I went for Greg, Leonard and Dania, mainly because I haven't met them yet and I know them from other stuff. Although, damn, I always want to vote for The Pasdar. *sniff*

Hell, I'd be happy with pretty much any of that lot. They're all good!

oh goodness, it seems Ali has caught up with Zach! with Masi close behind ;)

I know I just noticed that and was rather surprised! I must be the only person that isn't keen *cough hates cough* her character

People aren't voting for their character, they're voting for the actor they want to see. There is a difference :P I can love the actors playing characters I hate.

oh goodness, it seems Ali has caught up with Zach! with Masi close behind :(

I know I just noticed that and was rather surprised! I must be the only person that isn't keen *cough hates cough* her character

People aren't voting for their character, they're voting for the actor they want to see. There is a difference :P I can love the actors playing characters I hate.

Oh i know I've seen Ali in a number of movies and she is very pretty- but she doesn't excite me as much as the others because I dislike her character on the show, I am sure she is a lovely person as herself though and didn't mean to imply otherwise :YAHOO:

I went with ...

Masi (i've heard people say hes unlikely but i'd love to meet him... my other option was gonna be adrian but know lots of people have met him already!)

Kristen (cos i think she'd be really fun)

and Clea (cos think shes been in pretty much every show ive ever watched lol n shes prob got some really interesting stories)

just crossing my fingers now .... :YAHOO:

I went with ...

Masi (i've heard people say hes unlikely but i'd love to meet him... my other option was gonna be adrian but know lots of people have met him already!)

Kristen (cos i think she'd be really fun)

and Clea (cos think shes been in pretty much every show ive ever watched lol n shes prob got some really interesting stories)

just crossing my fingers now .... :P

Oi!!! What do you mean you didn't vote for young Zachary! ...You are no longer my sister! :YAHOO: