LATEST GUEST Bruno Langley

Well I am sure he is lovely person but he is no match for Robert Beltran or Torchwood guests and considering tickets are not refundable is a bit of a shame!!

These guests cancelling don't know the troubles they cause!!! he he :smile:

Tickets are non-refundable because you are booking for the event, not a specific guest :smile:

I can't understand why people who are unsure about attending, or going for just 1 or 2 guests don't just wait and buy admission on the day ..... NO Showmasters event has ever sold out for admission yet !

its not much of a stretch to get someone who appeared in Doctor Who for an episode or two who lives in manchester to appear is it

whoop de doo

its a shame there isnt a sci fi element in coronation st as showmasters would be sorted with the granada tv ill do anything for a couple of quid brigade

Edited by vintageSW77

Well I am sure he is lovely person but he is no match for Robert Beltran or Torchwood guests and considering tickets are not refundable is a bit of a shame!!

Agreed. I'm wondering what to do with my weekend now...

Thank goodness I didn't buy a ticket in advance. :dance:

Edited by Vanna

I'm not a big Corrie fan I have to admit, but I still want to meet Emma Caulfield, Anthony Head and Marina again, she's fab. This is going to be a cheap weekend for me, might go see Alice Krige as well, I really liked her the first time too.