Registration Tickets Being Posted

Jola

You can always sit is one of the behind rows... like say the first 3 are gold and top 100, you can both just get to the 4th...

Yeah, but that's assuming that you're at the very front of the queue.

Thats why I put the ... lol! the ... means anything can happen! heh, I use it a lot cos I can't be bothered to type, so I imagine it to be a dramatic pause!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it today aswell. The 48 pence stamp makes the 2 pound shipping charge seem... quite excessive ;):YAHOO:

Ah well, the news about the time line room makes up for it. :dance:

It was stated earlier on that if you added the postage charge to your original order, seeing as Jola manually processes each order, she will have ignored the postage amount and only charged your account/card for the cost of your ticket. So I wouldn't worry about it.

ha mine almost went in to the bin lol .....

my mum opened it and was like theres some bit of paper about rules and reguations here i was like :YAHOO:

i think it was the purple ink lol

your idea jola or your daughters? and im about 50-80 away from the first 100 standard damn work paying me late :dance:

I even had my six year old daughter help lovingly stuff the envelopes and stick the stamps on them and post them in the post box!

:dance:

You're getting her into Convention running early, well done.

Anne

Still haven't received my ticket yet - but I left for work before the post arrived today. :YAHOO:

Got it today aswell. The 48 pence stamp makes the 2 pound shipping charge seem... quite excessive ;):YAHOO:

Ah well, the news about the time line room makes up for it. :dance:

remember, Jola has to Print, write the number on, Put it in an envelope, put a stamp on and Write the address. Try doing that 800 times, and say its not worth £2!! lol, I wouldn't wana do it!

ha mine almost went in to the bin lol .....

my mum opened it and was like theres some bit of paper about rules and reguations here i was like :blink:

i think it was the purple ink lol

your idea jola or your daughters? and im about 50-80 away from the first 100 standard damn work paying me late :chair:

LOL - my idea ;) Only because I was running out of black ink....... :blink:

Got it today aswell. The 48 pence stamp makes the 2 pound shipping charge seem... quite excessive :huh:<_<

Ah well, the news about the time line room makes up for it. :YAHOO:

remember, Jola has to Print, write the number on, Put it in an envelope, put a stamp on and Write the address. Try doing that 800 times, and say its not worth £2!! lol, I wouldn't wana do it!

Don't forget the printing off of the orders, the initial manual processing of the credit cards, going and queuing in the post office (which sometimes can take aaaaggggges, licking stamps tastes ick, then on top of that I also have to answer the queries if emailed in, or chase people up if their cards haven't been authorised, have failed to put their full postal details on the orders, or given the names of the ticket holders LOL ;)

And that's just for this show. I also do all the same for ALL the Showmaster shows........ This week has been crazy manic, where I've been putting in 12+ hour days working making sure everything is right and sent out to you all, as well as trying to keep my daughter amused in Half Term. :blink:

So when you see me at the show, remember it was me that sent you your ticket (mind you I'll probably be asleep in the corner somewhere. All drinks gratefully received make it a Vodka, Lime & Lemonade :thumbup:

Well, all those things are of course part of the process, but don't quite qualify as postage and packing. Ok, done complaining <_<

Anyway, you should really have a word with your post office people, because for mass mailing (and frequent ones especially), you don't need stamps or queueing, I'm sure.

Also, if you stick the stamps on, all you need to do is stick the letters in the post mailbox, right?

Edited by Sabine

Well, all those things are of course part of the process, but don't quite qualify as postage and packing. Ok, done complaining <_<

Anyway, you should really have a word with your post office people, because for mass mailing (and frequent ones especially), you don't need stamps or queueing, I'm sure.

Also, if you stick the stamps on, all you need to do is stick the letters in the post mailbox, right?

I think they like to get it record delivery, which means u need to go in

I have to queue to buy the stamps..... <_< LOL. And if I didn't get stamps then you wouldn't get your letters/tickets......

Exactly- packing! Its quite rude to totally dismiss what Jola does, as without her, we wouldn't be able to go to the shows or get photos! And come on, when have you EVER seen an ebayer who charges the correct amount for postage?

And you forget too, the cost of actually printing the ink, buying the paper for it, and the envelope too!

THANK YOU JOLA!! (Sorry, just thought you needed that for your effort for all this <_< xx

I love that Karen is the definitive response on the photoshoot topic.

[dramaqueen] Mine hasn't cooooooooooooooooome. Oh the DESPAIR! [/dramaqueen]

Heh, I think the postman has nicked it, along with my new bus pass.

OH NO, Jola! Can the postman get into the event if he has my letter and my bus pass?! That's ID!!!!!!!!!

:wub:;):help::eek:

:D

Edited by SerbianJanet

It's nothing exciting! It's just a piece of paper with your number hand written on!

Yes but the rules on the other side are very exciting!

Well, actually, they're not. :D

HEY!!!!!

They are exciting..... I lovingly hand wrote them all out myself (no mean feat!) and I lovingly printed out the letter from my own ickle printer that is slowly dying a death on me. :blink:

I even had my six year old daughter help lovingly stuff the envelopes and stick the stamps on them and post them in the post box!

:poki:

Got mine today. :dance: Thanks Jola, your handwritting is so neat. :huh:

I love that Karen is the definitive response on the photoshoot topic.

[dramaqueen] Mine hasn't cooooooooooooooooome. Oh the DESPAIR! [/dramaqueen]

Heh, I think the postman has nicked it, along with my new bus pass.

OH NO, Jola! Can the postman get into the event if he has my letter and my bus pass?! That's ID!!!!!!!!!

:D:blink::help::dance:

:huh:

you big conwhore you're just jealous :poki:

and yup i'm gunna say that you've lost your gold ticket to your postie now lol you might as well give him your train tickets and i'll say hello to him when he sits at our table :P

That's a good point, the train tickets actually arrived! He didn't nick those! Maybe I'll sellotape the envelope to the door with "you'll be needing these, too..." written on it.

haha i still need to renew my railcard, which sucks as i have no money *ugh* i can't believe the idiots are taking an extra month to give me my money, its MY money! i worked dead hard last year to get over 60% just so i could get it again this year and then they still hold it from me!