Registration Tickets Being Posted

Jola

I thought I'd let you know I'm now in the process of starting to send out your Registration Ticket Letters.

This will contain your Registration Ticket Number, along with other information you'll need to know ;)

All going well, I envisage to have these all out and posted by the weekend :dance:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh hooray!

Since Virgin STILL haven't sent my iPod Nano this will hopefully mean I do actually get some post this week anyway!

you know your national express anger, vent it on virgin, i dare you. either that or i could vent some of my M&S anger their way.

just remembered my boyfriend ordered the tickets which means i dont get the exciting post *boo*

Edited by fallenwiccan

I thought I'd let you know I'm now in the process of starting to send out your Registration Ticket Letters.

This will contain your Registration Ticket Number, along with other information you'll need to know :D

All going well, I envisage to have these all out and posted by the weekend :dance:

Good, good! ;)

Oooh hooray!

Since Virgin STILL haven't sent my iPod Nano this will hopefully mean I do actually get some post this week anyway!

you know your national express anger, vent it on virgin, i dare you. either that or i could vent some of my M&S anger their way.

just remembered my boyfriend ordered the tickets which means i dont get the exciting post *boo*

Virgin will get my anger if it hasn't arrived by next Monday. I need to keep my National Express anger for National Express only until I've vented!

do we get our photoshoot tickets as well or do we pick them up when we get there??

Pretty sure I read somewhere that you got them with your programme when you registered at the event.

Yes, your photo shoot tickets will be in your reg pack which you collect at the weekend.

Ooh awesome yeah :)

:YAHOO:

Just a little query (probably been asked before but I've missed it so apologies)... are the gold tickets numbered?

ALL the tickets, whether standard or gold are numbered.