Will James Marsters be making an appearance?

VODKA123

will he be there both days

He'll be there Saturday and Sunday for sure because he got photo sessions announced for those days. :P

Does anybody know what time the james masters photo shoot will be...

I know it's asking a bit early, but just want a heads up

Sorry, that won't be known until closer to the event.

I think the Manchester one was the first one in the morning, but there's no guarantee it will be the same at C13.

I think the Manchester one was the first one in the morning, but there's no guarantee it will be the same at C13.

James' photoshoot at G-Mex was second to last the day he was there (and ran overtime, as usual).

Stephen

James' photoshoot at G-Mex was second to last the day he was there (and ran overtime, as usual).

Stephen

Thanks - I stand corrected then. I remembered some people were worried about making it, so I was convinced it must have been early in the morning.

Stephen

Thanks - I stand corrected then. I remembered some people were worried about making it, so I was convinced it must have been early in the morning.

People were worried 'cause James was performing in Cardiff the previous evening... (Album launch event (with some Torchwood stuff on the side)and a gig) And those two cities (Cardiff and Manchester) aren't exactly right next to each other...

-Tyra, the one who'd have wanted to be able to go to G-Mex

• 2 weeks later...

People were worried 'cause James was performing in Cardiff the previous evening... (Album launch event (with some Torchwood stuff on the side)and a gig) And those two cities (Cardiff and Manchester) aren't exactly right next to each other...

-Tyra, the one who'd have wanted to be able to go to G-Mex

I wanted to to go G-Mex, but i'd already booked for Cardiff. It's all alright now though ^_^