Group Shot Photo sessions

jamiepowell1983

everybody likes photoshoots, and everybody loves group shots of casts

what top 5 photo shoots wud u have

heres mine

Billy Boyd, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin and Dominic monagan - the four hobbits

craig charles, chris barrie, danny jon jules and robert lywennan - the red dwarf gang

nathan fillion, summer glau, alan tudk, jewel, adam baldwin and the whole crew of - firefly/serenity

anthony head, alyson hannigan, charisma carpenter, nicholas brendan, sarah michelle gellar, david boreanaz, seth green, amber benson, eliza dushku and james marsters - the buffy cast - like that would happen LOL

david tennant, billie piper, john barrowman - doctor who

everybody likes photoshoots,

I don't and have never had one. I like getting my pic after I've spent a few moments talking to the guest, having a pic at a photo shoot for me just lacks heart and feels very distant, impersonal and random as if you've just walked up to them, got a pic and then had to walk off without barely saying more than hello and then for the next punter to come along.

EDIT: However, to answer the question; a group shot with The Breakfast Club would be cool.

Edited by nicky

Again i feel nicky is missing the point :YAHOO:

we had our first ever photoshoots at C12 and they were great and in no way impersonel

and for a group shot it would have to be for myself

Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Don S Davis, Beau Bridges, and Corin Nemic

but that is really just dreaming :unsure:

My sister would love a group shot with her favourite wrestlers:

The Undertaker

Shawn Micheals

Adam Copeland

Andrew Martin

Billy Kidman

Brian Kendrick

Paul London

Rhyno

Failing that: Patrick Berger and David Ginola

Alternatively: Joe Lando and William Shockley (Doctor Quinn : Medicine Woman)

heres mine

craig charles, chris barrie, danny jon jules and robert lywennan - the red dwarf gang

nathan fillion, summer glau, alan tudk, jewel, adam baldwin and the whole crew of - firefly/serenity

anthony head, alyson hannigan, charisma carpenter, nicholas brendan, sarah michelle gellar, david boreanaz, seth green, amber benson, eliza dushku and james marsters - the buffy cast - like that would happen LOL

Had my ultimate photoshoot done a few years back which matches one of yours as well,had the luck to have a Firefly group shot done.

Serenity.jpg

Back row;Summer Glau,Ron Glass,Nathan Fillion,Mark A Shepherd (Badger),Chris Buchanan (Serenity Executive Producer)

Front row;Jewel Staite,Me,Morena Baccarin,Alan Tudyk.

Edited by teroknor34

heres mine

Had my ultimate photoshoot done a few years back which matches one of yours as well,had the luck to have a Firefly group shot done.

Serenity.jpg

Back row;Summer Glau,Ron Glass,Nathan Fillion,Mark A Shepherd (Badger),Chris Buchanan (Serenity Executive Producer)

Front row;Jewel Staite,Me,Morena Baccarin,Alan Tudyk.

how much did that cost ?

Hmmm. Tough call. Buffy and Angel is what I go for. My perfect photo session from each show is:

Buffy:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Alyson Hannigan

Eliza Dushku

Emma Caulfield

Sarah Hagan

Angel:

Charisma Carpenter

Mercedes McNab

Amy Acker

Gina Torres

Summer Glau (only in one episode, but shes great)

If I could have one group shot, it would have to be the cast of Labyrinth, but that'll only ever happen in my dreams!

You mean just Jennifer Connely, David Bowie and the kid that was the baby?? They were the only humans in it I think.

I'll also have the cast of Predator in addition to The Breakfast Club as they were both teams or groups withing their stories.

One with 4400 guests : Joel Gretsch, Jacqueline Mckenzie, Billy Campbell, Jeffrey Combs, Patrick Flueger, Laura Allen, Conchita Campbell and Brook Nevin :WINCE:

or one with Eureka guests : Colin Ferguson, Jordan Hinson, Erika Cerra, Joe Morton, Sali Richardson and Greg Germann :crying:

4400 - yay! Part of my wishlist along with SG-1. :chair:

:YAHOO::D

My top 5 groups would have to be:

Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Orlando Bloom :wub: , Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen, Sir Ian Mckellen and John Rhys Davies (the felllowship) - LOTR

Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Shannon Doherty, Rose Mcgowan, BRian Krause - Charmed

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alysson Hannigan, David Boranaz, James Masters, Anthony Head, Charisma Carpenter, Nicholas Brendan, Julie Benz, and so many Buffy/Angel to ask for. - Buffy/Angel

Tom Welling :wub: , Michael Rosenbaum :wub: , Kristin Kreuk, Alison Mack, Annette o Toole, John Scheider, - Smallville

John Barrrowman :wub: , David Tennant, Billie Piper, Christopher Ecclecstone - Doctor Who

I'll also have the cast of The Breakfast Club

Nicky, your taste just improves like a fine wine. It would be great if they were the same age as they were in the film as they looked great as a group. Mind you, they would still look good now.

• 3 weeks later...

Again i feel nicky is missing the point :thumbup:

Actually I agree with Nicky - there are very few circumstances where I would do it, for similar reasons. However, I would be willing to do a photoshoot with the following people : -

Amanda Tapping

Jeri Ryan

Terry Farrell

Gillian Anderson

On the condition that they were all in two piece swimsuits, and I was lying on a couch in a pair of speedos while they fed me grapes.

Can this be arranged SM?

You mean just Jennifer Connely, David Bowie and the kid that was the baby?? They were the only humans in it I think.

No, there was also the parents! Seriously, they were the only humans to play human parts while everyone else was a goblin, orange hair beast or a worm. Gates McFadden was one of the choreographers for some of the dances, which is pretty cool.

Ditto!

I wouldn't mind a group shot with the Police Academy lot. That'd be pretty entertaining!

• 3 months later...

Keeping it realistic, I would like...

a Torchwood group photo shoot with the main cast

a Dr Who one with the TARDIS/Daleks and Noel Clarke, Camille Coduri, Shaun Dingwall, Andrew Hayden Smith

'V' tv series, main cast or "bad guys" / "good guys"

Willow with Warwick Davis, David Steinberg, Phil Fondacaro, Tony Cox, Jean Marsh, Gavan O'Herlihy

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Karen Allen, John Rhys Davis, or more

Robocop with Peter Weller and Nancy Allen (with the police car!)

Terminator, Summer Glau with Kristanna Loken ^^

for CM13, "Star Wars Anchorhead" with Anthony Forrest, Garrick Haggon, and (if u can get them) Jay Benedict, Koo Stark.

The X-files, wouldnt that be cool to have a pic with the Smoking Man, Skinner, and Krycek? :smile: Or the Lone Gunmen! Mr X, Deep Throat !

24, like they have done at another event in london but add the charming Reiko Aylesworth (AVP2). Dennis Haysbert and Penny Johnson would be great too.

Flash Gordon, with Sam Jones, Melody Anderson, Brian Blessed, Peter Wyngarde

E.T. with Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, maybe more, and an E.T. replica !

Lucy Lawless with Renée O'Connor or Kevin Sorbo

Superman/Smallville: many possibilities, including cool ones like Margot Kidder and Erica Durance or Helen Slater with Laura Vandervoort (Supergirl)

The 4 Hobbits of course

and a special favorite of mine, SLIDERS !

SlidersSeason1Cast1_150x200.jpg

Plus Kari Wuhrer (recently seen in Stargate Atlantis)

Edited by Skylover