Christopher Lee for Autographica 11

disurmston

• 4 months later...

Yep, he would be a super guest!

I believe he has done signings before, but was limiting the signing to Lord of The Rings merchandise.

If he would sign other stuff like Bond and Star Wars without the limitation, this would probably generate more visitors.

For the last signing he did , the only thing he wouldn't sign was anything to do with his 'Dracula' role in the Hammer movies.

Everything else he signed Ok as i got Lord Of The Rings,Bond & Star Wars photos signed.

ChristopherLee01.jpg

ChristopherLee02.jpg

ChristopherLee03.jpg

Edited by teroknor34

The last time I met him he was only signing his CD. A shame really as I had loads for him to sign. Now what did I do with that CD???????

If you had any sense you'll have cut it into a million pieces, encased it in concrete, sailed to the middle of the atlantic ocean and committed it to the deep!

I don't mind him turning up with the CD at these events, it's his insistence on playing the damned thing that I can't take any more. I met him at a one-off event a year ago and it was constantly on in the background. I think this is his revenge for all of the negativity his resistance to signing Dracula merchandise has generated.:smile:

I'm afraid to say you'll be lucky on this one,he very very rarely does any appearences outside of London and when he does,as has been mentioned,he's picky about what he signs...and me being a hammer fan doesn't exactly put him in my good books,considering it's the role that made him a household name :P

Edited by Captain_Kronos

Hold on.......what cd are you lot talking about?

If its the Wicker Man soundtrack then......you probably dont understand the importance of it.I dnt remember him doing any science fiction films or any episodes of star trek but maybe he has if you all like him.

If its the Wicker Man soundtrack then......you probably dont understand the importance of it.I dnt remember him doing any science fiction films or any episodes of star trek but maybe he has if you all like him.

Some might consider Star Wars a science fiction film :smile:

I don't think you're quite giving everyone enough credit there. I'm pretty sure any one who has seen the Wicker Man will understand the importance of the soundtrack.

The CD we are all talking about is a rather poorly conceived/received album of easy listening/mild opera covers he released a year or two back. He went through a phase of appearing at shows where the only thing he would sign was the CD. The problem with the CD is, and with all due respect to a fine actor, its appalling. Maybe if he'd done it 20 or 30 years ago it might have been better, but in terms of production quality its on a par with 'Mike Reid Sings'.

You might just want to check things out a bit more thoroughly next time!