Christopher Lee for Autographica 11

disurmston

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair, I think insulting his CD wouldn't be the best way of convincing him to appear at the event.

It's not just us common folk that read these forums you know.

Besides, he would be more likely to appear at LFCC as he was originally down for the 06 one until he had to cancel due to an injury.

• Moderators

I'm sure he doesn't expect everyone to like his music anyway!

It's pretty simple really - I'd be interested in meeting him for a general signing, but not for one specific to his music.

I know a fair few people that feel the same way.

It's pretty simple really - I'd be interested in meeting him for a general signing, but not for one specific to his music.

To be fair, I've not heard the man sing and I'd be more interested in a general signing too, but if he was only signing his CD then I'd still be happy to get one just for the experience of meeting him (so long as he doesn't charge a king's ransom for the privilege)

Still, it's fair enough to state a dislike for the music, but to joke about it or to remark about having every single copy destroyed or sailed off into the sunset might be a little harsh.

:smile:

To be fair, I've not heard the man sing and I'd be more interested in a general signing too, but if he was only signing his CD then I'd still be happy to get one just for the experience of meeting him (so long as he doesn't charge a king's ransom for the privilege)

Still, it's fair enough to state a dislike for the music, but to joke about it or to remark about having every single copy destroyed or sailed off into the sunset might be a little harsh.

Would love to meet him in a proper signing but if you had heard the man sing you'd be agreeing with us :lol:

I heard him plug the cd on Mark Radcliffes show last year when he was standing in for Steve Wright, yep, was awful. He has a classically trained voice, but completely unsuited to the stuff he was trying to cover.

Of course on Christopherleeweb.com, you'd think it was better than Any Hammer picture, ever. Even bread, or sunlight would pale in comparison to just how great the cd is.