UPDATED: Guests days and prices

showmasters

I thought that Michael Shanks was technically second on the cast list because he got the "and..." at the end. Or am I confused by that?

Stargate, the most long running sci-fi show ever.

No it's not. I'm pretty sure Doctor Who can claim that title.

Yeah but it took a break then started up again, Stargate SG-1 went for 10 full seasons without stopping.

:unsure:

LLAP :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it took a break then started up again, Stargate SG-1 went for 10 full seasons without stopping.

I refuse to admit the existence of the last 2 seasons. Season 8 was bad enough - losing Don S Davis. But when RDA went that was it for me. Much as I love Amanda Tapping, she can't carry the show. Like the XFiles, I prefer to remember the show in it's prime.

I refuse to admit the existence of the last 2 seasons. Season 8 was bad enough - losing Don S Davis. But when RDA went that was it for me. Much as I love Amanda Tapping, she can't carry the show. Like the XFiles, I prefer to remember the show in it's prime.

Your not the only one who feels that way, trust me it took me a long time to watch the last few seasons , but there is no denying they exsist, sorry...

:unsure:

LLAP :lol:

Lets face it, people passionate about different fandoms are never going to agree. If you're not happy with what SM are charging for a particular guest's autograph, then don't get one, no-one is being forced to part with their money.

unfortunately alot of the time its the guest who places the amount going to be charged that day for their auto not SM. which is why there was a lot of uproar when a certain Sith Lord kept charging £20 at every event when a certain little droid of similar popularity/fame put his prices down...

these discussions do indeed break up the day at work though and its only 9:47am B)

I thought that Michael Shanks was technically second on the cast list because he got the "and..." at the end. Or am I confused by that?

Stargate, the most long running sci-fi show ever.

No it's not. I'm pretty sure Doctor Who can claim that title.

Doctor Who ran from 1963 to 1989 without taking a break. That's 26 years, much more than Stargate SG-1's 10. Stargate is way, way off from being the "most long running sci-fi show ever".

It's true Stargate Is the longest running scifi tv serie in The USA. But not the entire world But who knows with the movies coming up how long those are going to continue.

My question is it true that i'm missing some guest prices? Like the HP twins...

This time mines at £100 deffo, with a poss of £135, unless more guests are added. Whats the betting the Phelps twins are £20?

As for this post 'They are not Richard Dean Anderson who is the lead in stargate. ' There is no lead role in Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis, only a main cast. (and im not dissing either show as i love them both)

Edited by isawien

Guests days and prices

CHRIS JUDGE-------------------all days---------£20-----photo op available

MICHAEL SHANKS--------------all days---------£20-----photo op available

JEWEL STAITE------------------all days---------£15-----photo op available

GEORGE TAKEI----------------all days----------£20-----photo op available

WALTER KOENIG--------------all days----------£15-----photo op available

HELEN SLATER-----------------all days----------£15-----photo op available soon ----1st time signer

ROBERT PICARDO-------------all days----------£15

GREG GRUNBERG-------------Sat & Sun--------£20----photo op available

JAMES KYSON LEE------------Sat & Sun--------£15----photo op available----1st time signer

Ian McNeice------------------Sat-----------------£10----1st time signer

ETHAN PHILLIPS--------------all days-----------£15

WAYNE PYGRAM--------------all days-----------£15

GEORGE A. ROMERO---------all days-----------£20-----photo op available

ERICK AVARI-----------------all days-----------£15-----photo op available

KEVIN SORBO----------------all days-----------£15-----photo op available

ADRIENNE BARBEAU---------all days-----------£15-----photo op available

DANNY DYER------------------Sat----------------£15-----photo op available soon

TOM ATKINS------------------all days-----------£15----1st time signer

ASHLEY LAURENCE-----------all days-----------£15-----photo op available soon

MICHAEL J ANDERSON-------all days-----------£15----1st time signer

TOBE HOOPER----------------Sat & Sun--------£20-----photo op available soon ----1st time signer

MARVIN CAMPBELL-----------Sat---------------£10----1st time signer

TRUDIE GOODWIN-----------Sat----------------£10

CLARE HIGGINS--------------sat----------------£15-----photo op available soon----1st time signer

DEREK CHAFER---------------Sun---------------£10

DAVID FIELD------------------Sun---------------£10

DAVID CHURCH---------------Sun---------------£10

Billy Murray-------------------Sat----------------£10

Matthew John Armstrong----sat & sun----------£15---photo op available soon ---his only uk appearance

Nicholas Vince----------------Sat----------------£10

Simon Bamford--------------sat & sun----------£10

Mary Tamm------------------Sat-----------------£10

Trevor Laird------------------Sat-----------------£10

Tamer Hassan----------------Sat-----------------£15---photo op available soon

MARK WINGETT--------------Sat-----------------£10

More guests to come

more photo ops going up soon

hope that all helps

Jason

wow chris and mike are so cheap thankyou for the bargains now i can get 5 of each i got a awsome pic of chris shooting off his staff well pleased here :o

• Showmasters Admin

Is there any clue when the new photo sessions will go on sale ? And will the tickets be sent abroad

by mail with the current strikes in UK ?

I don't know this for sure. This is only a guess. But with only 2.5 weeks to go to the event, I would suggest that any new photo shoots will now only be available at the event. The shop is usually closed 2 weeks before the show so it would seem odd to put them on sale for just a couple of days.

Is there any clue when the new photo sessions will go on sale ? And will the tickets be sent abroad

by mail with the current strikes in UK ?

I don't know this for sure. This is only a guess. But with only 2.5 weeks to go to the event, I would suggest that any new photo shoots will now only be available at the event. The shop is usually closed 2 weeks before the show so it would seem odd to put them on sale for just a couple of days.

Thanks Stuart, that was my feeling too.

I will probably buy the photo shoots that might sell out before the event (is there any?) and buy

the rest at the event itself with my credit card.

I will probably buy the photo shoots that might sell out before the event (is there any?) and buy

I don't really think so. I see a couple being very popular, but nothing having James Marsters level. :D

Do we have a price for Tom Baker, and are we allowed a photo with him?

If it is on here then I appologise for overlooking it.

Tom Baker was 15 pounds at Comic Con, so I'd say he's the same price again.

As for photos... he's only doing one day, and he was very popular at Comic Con. If he will be doing photos at the table really depends on the amount of people wanting to see him this time. I'm afraid that will only be known on the day.

I don't really think so. I see a couple being very popular, but nothing having James Marsters level. :YAHOO:

It's my feeling too but will photo sessions tickets be on sale on friday as well ? They probably will and since I'm arriving only on saturday morning, it might be safer to book a photo with Greg and maybe with George and James Kyson Lee, who I reckon will be the most popular Heroes guests.

It's my feeling too but will photo sessions tickets be on sale on friday as well ? They probably will and since I'm arriving only on saturday morning, it might be safer to book a photo with Greg and maybe with George and James Kyson Lee, who I reckon will be the most popular Heroes guests.

I'll get them for you on Friday if you want and you can pay me back Saturday.

If you book them now they might not even arrive on time due to the postal strike.