UPDATED: Guests days and prices

showmasters

It's probably impossible to answer this question. I'm thinking now of going to C12 on the Friday. I thought C12 was on the Saturday and Sunday, but I later realised that wasn't quite right when I first looked at the days and prices for each guest announced (at the time the thread was started) on page 1 of this thread, that C12 is being held on the Friday as well.

I know there won't be as many guests there on the Friday, but most of the guests I want to see will be there on the Friday. I couldn't remember if George Romero was attending on the Friday. I double checked the list on page 1 again last night and he will be there on the Friday. But alas Tobe Hooper won't be as he is only doing Saturday and Sunday.

There were a couple of other guests who I would have gone to meet and get their autograph as well, although they weren't must see guests compared to the guests who are attending on the Friday.

Is the list likely to change on page 1? I'm keeping my fingers crossed no one cancels.

Edited by SunSpeed

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

The list on page one can always change because of guest cancellations or because guests suddenly have to work the Friday and can't come until Saturday. It does happen, I'm afraid it's the risk of working with actors that in most cases are still working.

Which guests are you interested in? (apart from George and Tobe)

They're mostly from the first batch of C12 guests which were announced:

Adrienne Barbeau

Tom Atkins

Michael J Anderson

Ashley Laurence

Helen Slater

George Takei

Michael Shanks

Jewel Staite

& Robert Picardo.

The two guests who aren't attending on the Friday but are on the Saturday (along with Tobe Hooper) :

Tom Baker

Mary Tamm.

Edited by SunSpeed

• Moderators

It's likely. I don't think they usually have photo sessions on the Friday because it's quiet and there aren't too many people around.

Plus most guests only have one photo shoot unless they're really popular.

• Showmasters Admin

They're down for Sat/Sun in the FAQ.

i cant find that anywhere, any dates for Stanislav , or any prices for the twins?

As pre section 2.1 in the FAQ.

Ianevski, Stanislav - all days - £15

Judge, Chris - all days - £20

Koenig, Walter - all days - £15

Kyson Lee, James - Sat & Sun - £15

Laird, Trevor - Sat - £10

Lea, David - Sat and Sun- £10

McNeice, Ian - Sun £10

Murray, Billy - Sat - £10

Phelps. James & Oliver - sat and sun - £25

The Phelps prices are purely based on Previous shows I have not recieved confirmation of that price.

Edited by Too Tall

They're down for Sat/Sun in the FAQ.

i cant find that anywhere, any dates for Stanislav , or any prices for the twins?

As pre section 2.1 in the FAQ.

Ianevski, Stanislav - all days - £15

Judge, Chris - all days - £20

Koenig, Walter - all days - £15

Kyson Lee, James - Sat & Sun - £15

Laird, Trevor - Sat - £10

Lea, David - Sat and Sun- £10

McNeice, Ian - Sun £10

Murray, Billy - Sat - £10

Phelps. James & Oliver - sat and sun - £25

The Phelps prices are purely based on Previous shows I have not recieved confirmation of that price.

Thats great, thanks very much

• Showmasters Admin

Just something I'd like to clear up, the FAQ page says that both Trevor Laird and Leslie Phillips are going to be at C12, yet there's been no guest announcement for them, no nothing. Is this a mistake or will they be there?

Trevor Laird is in the list from SM in the first Post of this thread.

Trevor Laird------------------Sat-----------------£10

And no Leslie has not yet been announced :thumbup: Wait for it to be made official!

I thought that Michael Shanks was technically second on the cast list because he got the "and..." at the end. Or am I confused by that?

Stargate, the most long running sci-fi show ever.

No it's not. I'm pretty sure Doctor Who can claim that title.

Yeah but it took a break then started up again, Stargate SG-1 went for 10 full seasons without stopping.

Doctor Who went 22 years without stopping, and even then that 22nd year was only an 18 month hiatus before continuing for another 4 years. It was on air 26 consecutive years.

In terms of 'hour long' dramas Stargate wins, but in terms of episodes, Dr Who wins by miles.

Empirically I can't argue with your points, but I will say this : - Shanks and Judge will sell a lot more autographs over the weekend than Kevin Sorbo will. That's not a reflection on the relative talent of the 3 of them. It's just an economic fact. And the more demand there is for something, the more it costs. That's why George Takei can suddenly command a bit more money for these events - because of Heroes.

I'm not saying it's right - I happen to have a lot of time for Sorbo - but at the end of the day Shanks and Judge will have longer queues, and also you can guarantee a large percentage of people there will be there for both - meaning two autographs sold straight out of the box....

Consideringg the number of times Shanks has threatened to come, and dropped out in the last week, it COULD be the only guaranteed time to get his scrawl on paper..