im going to get lynched for this

dijon1322

so dare i say and here goes just watch them jump on me...

cm12 looks ok but too me the celebs going just arent floating my boat might be just the celebs im into but there doesnt seem to be a big variation of the celebs like at prev cm eg cm11 was great this just doesnt seem that great.... wat you guys think

• Moderators

You're not going to get lynched - as with any event, it all comes down to personal taste.

Really I think it's a solid lineup so far, and even moreso from personal taste - Heroes and Horror = awesome for me.

Obviously everyone hopes we'll get some more solid guests, and maybe a big one or two, but who knows! :(

yeah your right tell you whod id like to see

scott bakula

dean stockwell

how good was quantum leap if they were there id go just for them brilliant

There's a hunddred + wish lists... in fact teh forum has a whole section for them....

I think there may be a few more guests to be announced, but with current guests, it comes down to work commitments, so they may be announced much closer to the event.

Personally, I don't know ANY of the ones that are going so far and if they don't get a range of other guests like Lost or Harry Potter or anyone from things like that, then I probably won't be going, because I'm not going to go just for the sake of going if there's no one I want to see.

Personally, I don't know ANY of the ones that are going so far and if they don't get a range of other guests like Lost or Harry Potter or anyone from things like that, then I probably won't be going, because I'm not going to go just for the sake of going if there's no one I want to see.

You must mean that the people on the list just don't appeal to you personally.

Let's see...

Stars from the hotest show on TV at the moment, two (TWO!) world class directors, STAR TREKers from classic and newer variations, two STARGATE franchise heavy weights AND Hercules himself...and by you this is not a wide range and you '...don't know' any of them..?

I am really not trying to be funny but, can I ask, what exactly were you expecting, because as far as 'wide-ranging' goes, LOST and HP isn't going to go very far, is it? It seems to me to be a very narrow range.

• Moderators

As someone who only meets the Lost cast and will only go to events if they are there I expect to not like every lineup as it's unlikely they'll be a Lost guest at every event.

That's a good and realistic outlook on the events - after all, you're always more likely to want to go to these events if you like a wider variety of things! Of course it's nice when there are guests from your favourite thing, but then at least you've got Lockdown and then some Lost guests at these events every so often :D

i try to get a boner on for at least 4 or 5 makes it worth going down then
Boner? Going down? And I thought I was bad!

Seriously though, it's a great line-up for me already...but I'm not getting a boner or going down on anyone there.

Actually having said that, Ashley Laurence and Jewel Staite might be worth a shot. :blink:

Edited by nicky

So far I think the line up is quite good. I love Heroes and think it is great that Greg Grunberg and James Kyson Lee are going to be there :help:

I am going to save up for a photoshoot with both of them :P

And anywaymy friend and I only live about 45 minutes away from MK and we enjoy looking at all the shops, so we can bus in no problem :P

I must agree with the idea that it depends on who your after.

My biggest fav's are LOTR, Heroes, a few HP and the odd guest here and there.

C11 only real want that time was to meet Superman and go to the party. I did and it was great, but the other guests didn't really float my boat all that.

Even if the guests aren't all that I still. Benefits of being local I suppose.

there's another 6weeks odd until C12, think you people that are complaining on the lack of guests from certain franchises should be patient and wait and see! :(

I'm a huge CSI fan, not to mention shows like NCIS and Bones and of course SG1 & SGA but do you see me complaining every time there is an event on the horizon about the lack of guests from these tv shows? NO.

in all fairness, there have been HP guests at the last few shows :o

and yes there are 2 main cast SG1 guests in attendence at C12 :dance::dance:

surfy sah xx